Chapter 1: The Torn Country

P.M : HELLO EVERYONE IT TOOK ME SOME TIME TO UPDATE THE FIRST CHAPTER...THIS IS MY FIRST TIME DOING FICTION NOVEL AND I'M VERY VERY HAPPY THAT ME AND MY GOOD GOOD FRIEND BERNADETTE FLORES SHARED OUR KNOWLEDGE IN DOING "PILABEL". WE'VE NO OTHER INTENTIONS BUT TO MAKE YOU ALL HAPPY...ENJOY READING! THANK YOU! :)

____________________________________________________

Pilabel, a wonderful country located at the east of New Earth, covered by all green grasses and white roses. It was once merry under the rule of King Phoebus II and Queen Zafira, they where granted a son, Prince Xafirus, who had all their love and attention. His father wasn't a tyrant ruler, that's why Pilabelians in the entire country lived in harmony. They are physically like human beings but the nuances of Pilabelians to the humans is the color of their left ear which classifies them as Pilabelians. In terms of hairstyles, the guys where obliged not to cut their hairs and  when it grew long it should be braided. Unlike the Pilabelian guys, the girls must keep it short, medium shag. Their left ear is the most important part of their body, they should always keep it clean. The red dot above their helix is the sign that you are a pure Pilabelean. If the entire color of your left ear is Green you are raised in Pilan and when it's red you belong to Belan.  The royals wore dresses made by white rose's thread with gold dusts. Ordinary citizens wear plane cheap white dress by summoned strings of green, thin variety of an ordinary grass.

Pilabel has two capital cities, Pilan and the Belan and in between these cities is Gemina. Pilan and Belan had what they called the mayors who manage the cities. Pilan's mayor is Mayor Trecki Hashback, the king's childhood bestfriend which he entrusted the huge and wonderful city. Mayor Trecki is a happy man who enjoys the bounty blessing mostly from their resources in the city. He encourage people to work by giving them the job they fit in. So they live in harmony. While, Belan's mayor is Mayor Downing Troopey, his full-blooded young brother who is ominious by nature, he got mad when his older brother gave him the right to manage the entire city of Belan which is quite smaller than Pilan, he found it really unfair granting him such a small city. Gemina is a bonus city, less fortunate Pilabelians live there and slaves originally are Geminians. It doesn't had vast diversity unlike the two city and the people here haven't known civilization. They have no mayor in particular, the rules are directly being given by the king himself. During the gatherings they aren't often invited.  They are owned by the king and obliged to serve the royal family upto infinity. They don't wear shoes as feet coverings and it's like showing respect to the superiors.

When Prince Xafirus turned 15, his father welcomed his brother in the palace. The young Pilabelian was given a title same as what Prince Xafirus had. The Prince who had red-colored left ear. Prince Ziprum together with his uncle, the Belan's Mayor, they walk in confidence while the entire palace was in a state of shock. His mother, Lily Gabium, is a Geminian slave who, as rumored, brutally killed by the Pilan Mayor's officers for the cause that she might be a threat to the royal family. The king loved Lily, back when they where still at their sweet young age. Her death caused grief to the king that he was able to move on his life after 3 years and there he met the wonderful Princess Zafira,  the only daughter of the royal sultan of the country located at the northern part of the New Earth. They fell inlove and planned to settle down and a year after, she bear the fruit of their love, Prince Xafirus--with a green-colored left ear. Lily's death, based by rumors, wasn't clearly proven. And for a year, even the king himself wasn't able to solve the case. Her body was found as cold and as hard as stone, nothing but a pale corpe in the middle woods of Gemina. Justice for Lily Gabium left hanged, after all.

Queen Zafira is good-in-kind that she was able to adopt the changes and addional part of their family. She loved Ziprum like his own child. The two Princes grew up close to each other. The king and Queen made their best to keep their family in a strong bond. Though, obviously, Prince Xafirus had all the attention but Prince Ziprum never took it as a reason to develop his envy and jelousy.