"Ani, Jisoo. It didn't even crossed my mind. Whenever I'm with Jennie, I don't really remember that I was doing it because it's my job. I feel good whenever I'm with her, and it's so strange, but a good kind of strange. You know? I just find it very relaxing whenever I talk to her even if all she can do is to glare at me." I said that made her smile wider.

"That's good to hear, Lisa. But, you need to tell her about this, about you being hired by her Mom. Just the thought of you being connected to her Mother, I don't know how she'd react to it. Better tell her."

"I will. I need to tell her when she's in a good mood, not like now. She looked like she's about to cut me open." I said that made her chuckle.

"Because you annoy her." she shook her head. "Kaja, they might be looking for us already." she said and we go back inside. It felt nice that I got to tell Jisoo about this little secret that I have. I hope Jennie wouldn't be that mad if I told her. Geez, that'd be a very nerve wracking moment. As we were approaching our table I could feel those familiar intense gaze, I look up and saw Jennie glaring at me. Now tell me, what did I do this time? I even leave her alone to have her mind cool down and now she's glaring at me, again? I wanted to switch seats with Irene but I wouldn't risk it, she might really kill me tonight. I give her a smile and settle down again.

"Where have you been-?"

"What took you so long-?" Rosé and Jennie ask at the same time, Rosé was facing Jisoo while the cold woman just give me a side glance. Jisoo glance at me first before answering Rosé' query. Irene was doing something on her phone, I sigh and look at Jennie.

"I took some photos outside." I said.

"You said you're going to the bathroom." she said that made my brows arch. I thought she didn't give a damn when I excuse myself earlier.

"How'd you kno--"

"I'm not deaf Lisa. Of course I heard you." she said and looks at me with those bored eyes. I just stare at her, she's so beautiful. Damn it. I tear my gaze away from her when the waiter arrived and serve us our foods. We became quiet as we eat, its a comfortable silence tho.

"Oh, Irene. This is for you." Jisoo suddenly said when we were done eating our meal and now enjoying our desserts. Irene wipe her mouth first before getting the piece of paper from Jisoo's grip.

"What's this-- oh. It's your brother's wedding? And I'm invited?" she sounded surprised as I am when Jisoo handed me the same expensive paper a while ago.

"Yes." Jisoo nodded enthusiastically. Irene take a look at the invatation and her face suddenly became sullen.

"Why?" I ask.

"I don't think I'll be there, Jisoo." she said and smiled apologetically.

"No, its okay. I still wanted to give it to you. Maybe you'll change your mind." Jisoo said, showing of her pretty smile.

"I wanted to come, really. And even if I change my mind, I don't think I'll make it. I'll be out of the country the next day and I'll come back after the wedding day, geez what a timing." she said.

"Oh, it's fine Irene. Have a safe flight." and they continue to talk. I just nod or shook my head if they're asking some of opinions about the things that they're discussing. Just like now they are asking me if what is better, Chanel or Gucci.

"I would say Gucci---"

"What?!" Jennie throw me those menacing glare so I automatically change my answer.

"Gucci is cool but I would say Chanel is way cooler." I said that made the three in front of me laugh. I stop myself from pouting and just drink my water. I won't give them my answer if they'll ask me again.