Epilogue

"So your telling me that we got married?" Hyojong asked with a raised brow, not directly looking at his boyfriend, but at the starry night sky.

"No- We almost got married. I woke up as soon as I saw your face!" Hui exclaimed. They were sitting at a park bench, talking about weird stuff, specifically Hui's dream. Hyojong chuckled a bit by his statement.

"Was I really that ugly to make you wake up from a dream immediately?"

"What?! No! You're really... handsome. A-And, its just that you were wearing a wedding gown." Hui mumbled the last part, knowing well it sounds weird. But Hyojong was unbothered by the statement and just smiled at that fairly odd image. Me in a wedding dress?

"I'd probably be a hella fine bride." Hyojong is pretty sure Hui just chocked on his own spit after hearing such things, and then comes laughter. His laugh is really cute, it was nice to hear. Damn he really fell hard for this man.

"Maybe we should get married." Hyojong said without even giving it a thought. Hui's laughter has died out and his face was slowly getting red. He emitted a rather awkward laugh,

"Don't joke about marriage you bastard!" He smacked Hyojong's arm playfully. Hyojong finally fixed his position to face Hui, his face showing the expression of adoration for the man next to him.

"But... I'm not joking tho. I want to be with you, like- forever." Now Hui's face was very red, red like a tomato.

"Same-sex marriage is not allowed here in South Korea you fool..."

"Then we'll travel! We're gonna get married in a different country. We're gonna explore, all across the land!" Hui chuckled by this cute logic.

"All across the land? So you're a flat earth-er?" Hui said sarcastically, but Hyojong seemed to have gotten offended.

"What? No!" The two men had a laugh. Hyojong's hand have crawled to reach Hui's. Without even thinking, they intertwined their fingers, laughter dying out and now looking deeply at one another's eyes. They were silent, just enjoying the moment and each other's presence.

"Damn, maybe you'll be a better bride." Hui shushed him, huddling closer to the blonde. Smiling fondly before leaning in for a kiss, and Hyojong gladly accepted.

"I love you-"

"Love you more." Hui quickly replied, then proceeded to kiss him more.

     °~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°

This book has now reached its end :') hope u guys liked it! I had a good night and it motivated me to finish this off with a short yet cute chapter.

I'm gonna start another book hopefully soon. Thank you all for reading~ 💜