She has come!!!

His tiredness flew away and his face adorned with a beautiful grin instantly...

  He peeped to relish her face...

Suman got down from the chariot that was decorated with precious gems and wild flowers...

She stepped on the carpet that had been  paved with flowers...

She was wearing a red angavastra that was embedded with tiny pearls...the pallu was designed with gold and silk...

Unlike the other women, she wore little jewelry...big jumkas and a long designed neck jewelry ...

    ....and literally , she was shining like a star and who needs her to wear all the sparkling jewelry...

  Her each step towards the alter stood up for her pride and bravery as an Empress...

   Shravan stood up and he walked towards suman...

He held her hands and brought her to throne...

When they walked together,it was a splendid view to the onlookers... people shouted in admiration.. They wished them to live long...

   Amidst everyone's happiness, Shravan made Suman to sit on the emerald embedded  throne beside him...

    Guruji chanted mantras...vela proceeded the soldiers with pride which splendidly showcased their prowess....

   Trumpets  and conches blared.Cymbals and chants followed...The ceremony got underway..

  Amidst the subhamangala ambiance, guruji took the pride to honour the emperor..He held the glowing crown which possessed all the mighty bravery deeds of Shravan at his hands with much respect.Out of excitement his physique sweated and goosebumped....

He placed the Royal crown on shravan's head with a gleeful smile, chanting mantras.....he gave the sword to him to symbolise his responsibility towards his country...

Excitement of people reached the heaven with blissful shouts....

       While everyone were happy with the happenings , shravan stood up and took the crown from his head...

  Everyone around were shocked to see him...

" Shravan... you are supposed to wear the crown till the ceremony gets over..."

Ranjit spoke to his ears....

Shravan didn't respond...he was staring at Suman...

" Papa...what you are doing... listen...wear the crown..."

Bhanu shook shravan....

Shravan smiled at her...

"Guruji...forgive me if I am doing wrong...but, I feel it is right... let me do what I wish..."

He stated clearly to guruji...

Guruji nodded....

"  Shravan....I know you... your decision won't be at wrong side...my blessings are with you..do what your heart says....you are The Emperor..."

Guruji patronized shravan with a smile...

Mutters and murmurs spread over the crowd...

Shravan stepped towards Suman...

Suman continued to look  him quizzically...

In a wink, shravan placed the crown at suman's head...