The First Try

So like...my first attempt of drinking was when I was around 17 (and I'm 18 now in this time line😂 lol) and the liquor that I drank was tequila mixed with margarita - my two fav bitchz.

It didn't went well tho.

Here's what happened...

And I'll tell you from the start.

(DUN DUN DUN!!)

It was a sunny morning and I got a text from one of my bff's.

(Okey, so like I'll state here their real names since they don't have an account here. They wouldn't know... *insert evil laugh.)

Aibee: Yo gurl. Be online in our gc. Better check up w/ our shit!!

So just like that, I went to my messenger and check out what's happening there.

Angela: HEY GUYS!

Love: what??

Vanessa: yup????

Angela: We're having a Fiesta in our house. Ya'll should come. We'll drink and shit.

All of us agreed that time and I immediately changed my clothes to get ready to party. When I was all okey, I met my friends outside Wendy's then together picked up a cab.

After 45 minutes of driving, the car finally halted in front of a house decorated with colorful banderitas. Mi amigas and I got out excitedly after paying, then immediately knocked on the door.

Angela opened and let us in with her huge-ass smile. "Sup bitchzzz!!!"

We hugged her in response. "Fuckin lit AF!!"

There were so many guests... Majority of them were old people... Not the old ones like grandparent old... Like parent old-old. Angela explained that they're her mother's friends.

She later led us upstairs in the balcony to get us some private time to let loose. Cuz who in the f is comfortable gettin wasted with some parents?

We ate, we talked, and then ate again. Well, I just couldnt help myself. The deserts were fuckin delicious....especially that crema de fruta and Leche flan. My fucking favorites aside from Jack Daniels and Jonnie Walker...

Afterwards, when our tummies were full, we decided to get alcohol in our system!!!

Yey!!!

I was very excited since it's gonna be my first time. I was finally being baptized of alcohol...and I couldn't wait!!!

Angela served us Tequila mixed with Margarita in a lime flavor and started to drink.

I cringed and coughed as soon as the liquor entered my mouth. It was like burning my tongue and throat. It was brutal. Suddenly I regretted being excited.

I looked around me and saw my friends enjoying it. They're probably already used to the burning feeling.

I shrugged. Maybe I just needed to keep on trying so I could get used to it like them.

So, with that dumb thought, I continously drank from my shot glass - pour after pour.

Then the unexpected happened......

A giddy feeling hit my head. It's like all the things around me were spinning.

But I didn't give a shit, I still drank and drank.

Next thing I knew, I was laughing at some naked portraits on the walls, painted by some unknown artists. My thoughts were like: Oh look! Porno!

My odd behavior was noticed by my friends and they tried to ease me up since it's my first time...and didn't know how to handle it.

"Hey. You better stop." Said Angela (The mom of our group.) "You already have too much."

Love nodded. "Yeah. U is drunk."

I rolled my eyes, not buying it. At that time I was thinking... Why the hell I was drunk when I'm only having a headache? Little did I know, it's the one of the symptoms of being drunk.

The constant torture in my brain didn't stop and I started to make weird sounds like a dying dog. I didn't know that it was so loud.... So loud that the guests downstairs heard it.

They were like: Did somebody hit a dog with their car and just ran?

It was fuckin embarrassing but I was too drunk to know that so....

"I need to pee." I suddenly announced to my friends then tried to get up and head for the restroom.

I shut it behind me once I got there, then started to unbutton my jeans. I successfully peed without getting a mess lmao, but the problem was, I was too drunk to open the door. My dizziness avoided me to grip it properly. I thought I was locked. I became dramatic then screamed for help.

Lol!

I panicked okey?? Thought I was gonna be their for eternity.

Gosh, being drunk really makes people exaggerated...

"No dumbass! It's just close!" Answered Angela as she opened the door for me.

I embraced her in return. "You're my savior!!"

Her mother got to know what happened so she made a brewd coffee for me to sober me up.

It was funny cuz the moment she made an appearance upstairs where we're all hanging out, I mistakenly took her as MY effing motha!!!

Like whattt??? I thought someone's mother as my mother?

That is just so fucked up.

Never trust yourself when you're drunk.

I instantly ran to her for comfort then leaned my face between her tighs, crying. "MOMMY!! TAKE ME HOME! MY HEAD IS BOBO!!"

Angela gave me this are you fucking serious right now look. I just ignored her. The important thing at that time in my mind was that I was with MY mom and there's nothing to worry about.

And also at that time... Chaos and Embarrassment made a baby and it turned out to be me.

After all those shit happened, mi friends decided to get me out for a walk. They're with me of course...or I'll be a victim of a hit n' run.

Outside, the sun was so up that it took all of the alcohol from me through sweating. And with that, it finally and completely sobered me up.

I couldn't forget that time tho, since I have a picture of me sitting by the sidewalk, looking so wasted, when my friends agreed to walk with me.

In the picture I was like yo, imma rest here, and I don't care if I really look shitty right now.

Only the next morning I realized how shitty I was.

And damn, when I woke up, I discovered my whole body being reddened in some what like a rash? I dunno. It's like an allergic reaction toward the tequila I chugged. But I didn't go to the doctor tho. I was scared that my parents would find out that I drank shit underage.

So this is it. My fucked up first time story. I swallowed all my humiliation just to share this🤣🤣 OMG. I think imma go kill myself now lol. Jk.... I think. Hhahahhaha

Lmao byeeeee!!! 🤣🤣😂😂😂🤘🤘🤘😋

__________

P. S. I wrote this while I'm drunk with rum. That explains all the shitty writing 🥃🥃🤘🤘

ROCK ON PEOPLE! BE TEENAGERS FOREVAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

VSBEIIEJKLSKDO!?)?)!)!!)!) :65:5=88)))(('':)