The Pit

The Pit; Los Angeles newest and hottest club to hit so far. I was requested to make an appearance here by my manager and to promote the club as well as myself. Let myself be known to directors, tell everyone how amazing The Pit is and generally get my name spread. There is something special about the Pit though.

It had 5 floors I'm a circular shape, each level looked down onto the other until the last level; The Pit. The higher you are the higher class you have. There are 5 floors in this club, each one with it's own bar and seating and dancing area. I was on the fifth floor thanks to a few of my managers contacts but rumour has it that there is a sixth floor for the more wealthy. Apparently it had tinted windows to look onto the rest of the club, it's own pool and dance area and an extensive bar and many other features.

I kept walking around talking in groups and meeting new people. I made sure to network and spread my contacts and did well to work the floor. I kept looking up all the time. I don't think there is a sixth floor, If there is, I couldn't see it. I finally reached a director who was looking to cast for a film. Mark warned me about him, that I should make sure to impress him and try and get into his film but not try and get into his lap, that's just bad publicity.

I saw Kelly in the small group and approached. "Kelly, I've been looking for you" I greeted with a smile, thank god that I didn't have to approach this group on my own. "Hi Jordan, oh my, have I introduced my good friend Jordan Maxwell?" she asked the group consisting of Penelope Giordani, Kent Faraday, Ben Turnhill and the guy I wanted to see Edward Kurt.

Kurt was a man in his early fourites trying to act like a man in his early twenties. He only took his films seriously and the rest was just a joke. His five ex-wives and two unknown twin girls where a prime example of how he treated family as a joke. He obviously went for women that where younger and prettier and where dying to be in his films. It would explain why Penelope Giordani was all over him right now. How am I supposed to win him over?

Kurt was looking to hire lead actress on short notice for his new film Double Victory. It was a romantic action movie based in  New York where a girl from a remote mexican town is abducted and tried to kill the wrong guy and falls in love with him. They had amazing funding since it was Kurt who was directing. I wanted to play lead since the lead female dropped out after an un-expected pregnancy.

A bunch of hi's and hello's where exchanged and before Kelly could introduce me I said. "I know, Penelope Giordani with the amazing lingerie line, Kent Faraday who won an Oscar recently for your role in The Human Agenda. Ben Turnhill, CEO of Turnhill industries with an amazing new deal with Broadstar publishing and Mr Kurt the award winning director" I finished with a long inhale.

"Call me Ed" he chuckled along with the others. "I like you, you know your stuff kid" he said with a cocky smile, I already knew what he was thinking. "Thanks Ed" I tried to be friendly but his prolonging stare was starting to make me feel uncomfortable. I wanted nothing more than to smack him right now. The others where just talking over us. 

"Jordan Maxwell, started off as a model, recently on the cover of Bella and is starring in a few films recently" he smirked. I nodded with a tight lipped smile. He gotten my career correct so far. Has he been keeping tabs on me? Why would I be on his agenda?

We all talked for a whole joking until a waiter holding nothing in his hands taps my shoulder. "Yes?" I answered knowing fully well that the group is silent and listening in to the conversation. "You are being requested on the sixth floor Miss Maxwell" said the waiter with a knowing smile. My hear skipped a beat. I could suddenly feel all the heat leaving my body and a cold shiver was fighting it's way through like at itch.

At first I didn't say anything and thought what the others might think. Then I thought about who would call me up there and my third thought was 'wow it exists!"

Mark took hours just to get me onto the fifth floor so he probably won't be able to touch the sixth floor and none of my friends are high enough or rich enough to be there so who would be beckoning me? I want to find out.

"Excuse me for a second guys" I said following the waiter away the the soundless group. The waiter led me into a corridor and and finally near guarded double doors. They signed his tag and wanded me. It only buzzed at jewellry and my phone and keys. Other than that, I was free to go.

He took me into an elevator which didn't seem to go any lower that where we where. I started to fluster and go red and suddenly, it was very hot here. Now I let my shiver run freely down my back. My heart was drumming as I started walking into the unexpected.

We reached into another lobby guarded by more guards and gone through as soon as they scanned his tag and went through to see a large floor. This wasn't any normal floor, the floor was the thick tinted glass tiles but only a fraction of the circular rooms floor was covered. You could see the entire club from under your feet. No doubt it would be extremely thick and be able to hold a lot of weight yet I was still incredibly scared it would crack and I would fall.

Around the edges where seating areas and as promised, an extensive bar. The pool must have been a myth then. I could see why the mysterious sixth floor was so well concealed. it wasn't another balcony like floor, it was literally just another well concealed roof area that looked down at the layers of the club.

The waiter moved fearlessly across the tiles to the other side of the room to a man whose back was faced to me. I could only see the top of his head which seemed to be dirty blonde hair and an ear tattoo.

"She's here" the waiter ahead told him. I was still walking cautiously with my heels. I saw a white, slightly tan, hand with tattooed wrist and probably an expensive gold watch, dart out and drop a hundred dollar bill in his hand. The waiter walked off thanking him.

I neared closer as I started to really see whom this gentleman was. I widened my eyes. the second I saw him; my heart skipped a beat. Enough to send it into overdrive.

Justin Bieber.