CHAPTER 1:This is bullshit!

1 YEAR OLD;

I had heard some people talking about reincarnation but this is stupid!How in the world did I reincarnate and the worst part is I became a baby again!But anyway,this is not the strangest thing I have seen,what I'm really taking about is that the doctors come in all shapes! I'm not kidding!They have strange heads and have powers!

The first time I saw a doctor,I was laughing my ass off!!But their powers are awesome!Anyway,my mother is beautiful but for some reason I can't see her eyes,as if she is not that important! It reminds me of an anime that they made it like this for unimportant characters...OH MY FUCKIN' GOD!!!ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!IM IN AN ANIME!!!!!!!Which one though?I will have to wait and see the next years .

I'm excited! In my last life I was all alone without someone helping me to pave my way in the community!Just thinking about my parent makes me want to  explode!!They where trash! My mother now looks so sweet,so I must be very handsome too!

I'm so happy. It seems that I will have happy years ahead of me with my family! But this time I will learn all the martial skills I can because I have a feeling that in the next years I will need them! And at the same time I'll study so that I'll make my parents proud of me!

In this life I will make people be in awe in my presence! I will become famous and powerful so that my enemies will  tremble in their boots! I will make myself known by everyone and that's a promise!

Wait just a second.....can babies even see?!!?