He still talked to his family, mostly his father though. Actually, in that moment, Logan looked on his phone to find his dad had texted him, asking if Logan wanted to join him and his new girlfriend, a reserved vegan woman, for dinner. As much as Logan loved his father, he was not fond of tofu and soy milk, so he made up some excuse about being packed at work.

Just as Logan sat down, his bones making a painful creaking sound of exhaustion, he heard the sound of sneakers climbing down the stairs: Louise.

"Hey, idiot." She scoffed.

"Sup, dumbass." He said, laying down on the bed, arms folded behind his head. The shift of weight on his mattress suggested that Louise had sat down at the foot of his bed.

Opening his eyes slightly, Logan was taken aback by how exhausted she looked. Despite Louise refusing to wear makeup (claiming it "suffocated" her face), she usually had a fairly bright complexion. But, in that moment, she looked sickly, with pale skin, dark rings beneath her eyes, and chapped lips. Hunched over, she seemed withered and decrepit. Despite the pang of ache in his head telling him not do so, Logan lifted himself onto his elbows.

"Hey, Louise. Are you alright?"

"Did I just discern the sound of care in your voice, Logan Barry Bush?", she said, deviously. For a brief moment, Logan saw the usual sharpness he could find in Louise's eyes. But it faded and was replaced with a dull exhaustion.

"Shut your butt, coconuts. I'm just trying to get you out of my room."

"Your room!? You mean my basement."

"I think if you've slept, farted, and pissed in a room, it's yours."

"You've pissed in this room?"

"You better believe it. No quit the chatter, cheese platter. What do you want?"

"Logan…can you keep a secret?"

"Wow, Louise. Yeah, totally." He said, now sitting up, wincing at the pain of such movement, and crossing his legs beneath him.

"Ok, calm down there, Mr. Fraund. It's not a big deal. I mean, there's nothing you can really do about it. I'm just asking you so I can know…what to expect."

"Uh oh."

"Yeah, so, uh, starting from the beginning: last night, I had another, ya know, poker night."

"I figured. My poster of Megan fox is noticeably missing."

"Yeah, you're not getting that back by the way. But, anyway, I was having a poker night with the usual idiots that I can rip off. But then, Zeek - you know Zeek: fat, ugly, stupid. Good guy - brought his cousin or half brother or something, and, 'ha-ha' turns out he was far better at poker than I thought. And…I now owe him…"

"I can give you some money if you need it."

"It's not money that Hunter asked for."

"Then what?" Logan's heart began to quicken as he put the pieces together.

"He wants me to…to…pop his cherry."

"Oh, Louise. No."

"Yeah, I know. It's bad."

"Dude, you gotta say no. Or tell Linda and Bob. Or do anything other than…that."