Chapter -28

Hiii .. I'm back.. I haven't updated for ages. Don't know anyone will be still interested in this story anymore. The next update depends on the response of the readers. If you guys are interested then I will update it.

Avni's POV

I am currently with girls of different age groups. I have noticed a small girl probably she is 7 or 8 years old. I saw pain in her eyes. It was intense than all of us. She was separated from her mommy while playing in the park. Why did they catch us? What did we do to them ? My thoughts were broken when a man with brown long hair knelt down before me .

" Haaa.. so you are that ACP Lion's sweetheart.. you are going to be the precious packet today. I have to appreciate, he has got a very good taste.. our special guest would be happy. Congrats.... Our special guest have chosen you.." he traced his pointing finger on my face to which I flinched. I yanked his hands .

" Ohh .. getting angry?? Don't worry. Our guest will show you how to behave sweetheart." He smirked and told in a dangerous tone which made me feel weaker and scared. Many of the girls have already fainted due to lack of food and water . I have to stay strong . I can't fall weak.

" Get ready. Wear this saree.. " the man threw a pink colored saree on me. I felt disgusted.

" Raghu. He wants this girl also." He pointed at the small girl who looked scared.

" You , make her ready." He pointed at me. I felt like whole world is spinning. The floor below me is splitting.

The little girl clutched my legs tightly. I wrapped my hands around her assuring that I will protect her.

" Do... don.. Don't wo... worr worry.. A aa pr .. prin prince wi ... will co.. come an ...and sa ...save us all . " I assured her with a smile in between my tears. My prince my Neil will come and punish all these criminals. He always brought smile on my face despite the situation I'm in.

/////////////////////////

Neil's PoV.

I am hearing my angel is calling my name loudly. I need to act quick. Sun enterprises is the only clue I have in my hand . It's owned by Chauhan.They are big people . They have bought the whole system in their hands. I can't take the force's help. There are leaders who will give the news to them . Whom will I contact? Ali. Ali can help me.

I quickly fished my phone and dialed his number.
" Ali , can you please come to my apartment?"

I had a hope in my mind that I would find my angel soon. Avni had dropped her bracelet and bag in between the struggle and I was not able to track her.

" DD get me the latest news about Sun Enterprises." I asked DD hoping that I will get some links.

DD searched something and he came up with a report.
" Sir Sun enterprises is hosting a party for their success in this year. It's heard that many delegates will be attending the function. "

" Any ways to find who all are attending the function?"

" Will check sir "

" Sir the sources say that many delegates including former Mumbai high court judge Raman Naik will be attending the function."

Ashish Mehta filed a case against Chauhan for human trafficking. He was declared guilt free.

" DD I want to know who was the judge and lawyer at the time of Ashish Mehta vs Chauhan case."

" Sir Raman Naik was judge at that time and Prabhath Sharma was his lawyer."

" That rings a bell. Surely there must be some unholy relationship between Chauhan and the judge. "

" Check the location DD where the party is hosted."

" Sir , Panaji, Goa."

' Avni I'm coming for you.. I will save you and all the girls who have been trapped like you.' I am determined. I will give you and your family justice. This time Chauhan won't escape . I promise.

Ali reached on time and we discussed the plan.

—————————————-

Author's POV

A huge party with all pomp and splendor going on. Many delegates were attending including ministers, celebrities and many from police department.

Nothing suspicious was going on. Everything was transparent and media was also present there. Soon the party came to an end . The guests started leaving one by one.

Raman Naik and Chauhan came out of the party hall.

" Everything is good Raman. Our gratitude in form of packets must be ready by now. A special packet is waiting for you, an extra ordinary one. Hope you will like it. I will come there shortly."

Raman got in his car and drove to the isolated bungalow dreaming about his packet that has been waiting in the bungalow.

/////////////////////////

Neil's POV

My Avni is in a secluded place engulfed by darkness. She is running hard to be safe. She is shouting my name for help. She looks so tired and worried. I am trying to reach her for help. She is sooo tensed. I was about to reach her. Suddenly animals started surrounding her and she screamed.

I jerked from my seat . I am sweating profusely. What did I just visualize? I need to act fast . I want my Avni safe and sound by my side. I want to hold her in my arms. I want her safe from all the evil. I want to give her a happy family that she has been craving for ages. I want her to fulfill her dream of giving education to poor children. Her dream school. I promise you all of this and also lots of love and respect from me.

//////////////