"Positive know why?"

"why?"

"because cats always land on their feet, plus we'll make it out of here faster." I said cockliy, she finnaly nodds and steps back. I searched out and to find my tiger and let her come forward. I felt the familiar change of my tiger as a growls came out, tori screamed a little bit, but when i lowered myself she calmed down and climbed on my back. I took off out toward the window right as mitchell burst through door. I quickly jumped through the window Tori let out a delighted shriek as landed perfectly on my feet and i took off.

After about ten minutes of running we made it right behind the entrance to the fights. Tori got off and looked at me as I shifted, she quickly closed her eyes.

"What are you doing?" i said chuckling

"Me?!? What are you doing!! Dude you didnt put any cloths on!!" She whispered shouted.

"UM Tori these are special design they dont rip when i shift into any of my forms they just.... actually i dont know what they do.. but all i know is that my dad made them and they have never failed me so i never questioned it... huh.. any ways come on lets go" i said and made my way to the enterance.

As I walked in i looked around, it was a pretty awesome place. When you first walk in it pitch black except for neon lighting on the floor, where the wall and the floor meet, lighting up the hall way. As you get closer to the supposed arena you could start to feel the bass of the music pounding through your body all the way to the bones. One you make it to the arena there's silver railing that lead you to the crosses between the audience and fighters lockers, corners, and the arena. As we made our way to the cross, boys... Well more like pigs.. We're wolf whistle howling and yelling rude comments at us as we walked by.. New to this Tori shrunk into my side while I was used to this.. Where did you think I got my money?? I stole it? Anyways when we got to the table where you sign up, there was a big burly man with two huge guys on the side of him. I walked over to the table and was just looking until I found the sign up sheet. I put my name down and then and put me and Tori down for a partner fight. As I was writing Tori's name down the man spoke realizing what I was doing. 

"Oh woa woa little lady I think you want to sign up there." he said pointing to another clip board. Looking over at it, IT READ, "HALF TIME POLE DANCERS" 

After I read that I just smiled and chuckled. 

"No I'm sure I signed up right" The guys just smirked an chuckled, one of the two guys came up to me grabbing my upper arm. 

"Come on princess let me show you out" he said pulling me toward the hallway I just came through. 

"Um I don't think so Mac I came to fight and that's exactly what I'm going to do" I said then quicker then the eye could see I ripped my arm out of his grasp and turned around and round hound kicked him in the gut, as he bent over clutching his stomach I kneed him in his face, hearing a satisfying crunch as his nose broke. I flipped over his back landing with the grace of a cat, turned around and kicked his ass... Literally and he fell groaning. The other guy roared and came at me with full force. Deciding to tease the dud...I mean dude I just slide to the left and nodded at Tori and she round-house kicked him in the face effectively knocking him out. Turning back to the first guy, 

"like I was saying i'm sure I signed up in the right spot... Now are you gonna let me through or are we gonna have to show you how a real fights done" I asked smirking slightly. The guy quickly got up, stumbling a bit and went And opened the gate to the fighters locker room. I just smiled sweetly and walked through with Tori following right behind. 

"Dude that was AwSOme!!!! So when's our fight" I just shook my head and chuckled "come on tori let's go get ready" she nodded and was skipping behind me smiling. We got to the locker rooms to see like 5 other guys just fooling around, when we walked over to the other side the guys started to look over at us. They started walking over to us when a loud bell sounded, I nodded over to Tori signaling that it was our time to fight. We walked out and the guys just stared at us and growled. We walked out and went to the arena, I stepped into the cage when I heard my name get called out. 

"KATANA!!! DONT YOU DARE" I turned around and see Mitchel and Blake running up the rail. I jumped and quickly shut the door and they ran into the cage. Me and tori snickered while they groaned. Mitchel quickly turned around and growled at her, "Tori RUN!!!" I yelled at her and she looked at me then at mitchel but it was too late, he was already infront of her pickin her up. Tori shrieked and started kicking and squirming. He just slapped her ass and started yelling at me to get out of the cage. I turned around, i just smirked and shook my head as turned to face my opponent. The guy was wearing blood red basketball shorts and no shirt and.. Damn that guy was seriously hot... And i mean hot!!! He had a solid 8-pack, a gorgeous tan. Deep sea blue eyes and black spiked hair that just made me want to run my hands through it, the guy smirked as he saw me checking him out. The guy looked me up and down, he stopped at certain areas and smirked, "Hey babe, i think you got the wrong place." he said as leaned against his side for the cage. I glared at the guy and smirked, "Oh you mean the championships? Ah the guys there were just to easy.. And judging by the way you look" I looked him up and down "your not any better" The guy just sneered and rolled his shoulders, "Oh well see about that honey, but I can tell you this much you are gonna be to easy so how about we make this interesting" he stated crossing his arms over his chest, trying to look intimidating. In honesty he did look pretty scary unless you were me and you've seen way worse. I smirked and chuckled, "okay then what did you have in mind?"