2. Interrogation time

🏹

   Percy woke up in a strange, white room. He blinked the black spots out of his eyes and glanced around the room. It seemed that he was in a medical room. He tried to get up but failed miserably.

   "Ah, you're up!" A man said, wheeling his chair towards him.

   "Um, who are you?" Percy asked in confusion.

   The man frowned. "You don't know me?"

   "Am I supposed to?"

   The man cleared his throat. "I'm Bruce, also known as the Hulk."

   "Cool."

Bruce stared at him as if he was supposed to know who he was. Finally, after a few minutes of silence, Percy broke it.

   "So... where am I exactly?" He asked.

   "How about we eat, and the other Avengers can explain?" Bruce suggested.

   "Fine by me," Percy agreed.

   "JARVIS?" Bruce called out.

   "Yes, sir?"

   "Where are the rest of the Avengers?" He asked.

   "They are eating in the kitchen, sir."

   "Well, let's head to the kitchen," Bruce said and got up.

Percy tried to get up but felt immense pain. He suddenly realized he wasn't wearing a shirt.

   "Um, Bruce guy?" Percy called.

   Bruce was halfway to the door. He turned. "Yes?"

   Percy averted his eyes. "My, erm, shirt?"

   "Right," Bruce threw him a white t-shirt. "Come on now kid, let's go." Bruce hurried the boy.

Percy got up, much to his discomfort, and walked towards Bruce. They walked up the stairs and down the halls in silence. Then they reached the kitchen.

   Bruce cleared his throat, turning all eyes to him. "The kid's here."

   "Perseus Jackson! What a pleasure to meet you," A guy said, which Percy now recognizes him as Thor.

   "It's Percy, Thor," Percy corrected.

   The God waved him off. "Ah, same thing."

   Percy looked around the room. "Who are you guys?"

   "Say what now?" A man with a goatee asked in disbelief.

   Bruce chuckled. "He may or may not know us."

   The man got up. "I'm Tony Stark, also known as Iron man. Steven Rogers, as Captain America. We have Natasha who is Black Widow, then Clint who is Hawkeye, Peter Parker as Spiderman, and finally Wanda Frank as Scarlet witch," Tony said, pointing to each one as he introduced them.