but suddenly fall on floor in pain when Swara hit her leg on his stomach. Sanskar become shocked by this.

Sanskar : ( in pain angrily) Mad girl.....

Swara : ( act like shocked) what happened Mr Sanskar Maheshwari? Ohh so you was expecting I will scare. Not all all!  I will not scare in front of you and I came as your wife to teach you the meaning of marriage.

For you only  your hatred and revenge  matters right? In front of that you don't care about anyone. What others feel you don't feel need to see this.

You spoiled my life in your bloody revenge but now I will teach you what is marriage.  You disrespect me and my family in front of all right ? One day you will ask forgiveness from me and my family  on your knee in front of whole world and it's my challenge.

Sanskar : forgiveness and me ( laugh devilishly) No way you little girl! This is only your nightmare. It will not gonna happen ever.

Swara : ( determined) This time will tell you. Mr Maheshwari one day you will ask forgiveness from me on your knee in front of whole world.

Sanskar : ( laugh) Dream is good but will never happen.

Swara : ( determined) Mr Maheshwari
The game you started you also will pay. Why I only will pay?

And one more thing!
Next time don't you dare to do anything wrong like this otherwise you will face the worst and I am pro in karate. Better you stay away from me. And you can't even raise hand on me. If you did I will send you in prison for domestic violence.

Sanskar looking at her angrily close fist angrily seeing her attitude. he get up composing himself.

Sanskar : ( angrily) You are crossing your limits.

Swara : You also crossed your limits taking my life 's decision without my permission by marrying me with cheating. Now you will pay Mr Sanskar Maheshwari. One more thing stay away from me don't you dare to touch me. ( dangerously).

Sanskar : ( angrily) you can't do anything of mine and about your threat of not come near you then let me tell you. You are not any fairy angel seeing whom I will become desperate to make you  mine. I am not interested at all in you and touching you. If you will stand whole nude in front of me then also I  will not touch you.

Swara : Good for you otherwise I will not let you remain  capable enough to touch any girl. (Dangerously).

Sanskar : ( angrily) You!!!!

Swara : (without giving heed to him) Now I am going to sleep. ( come near bed but Sanskar stop her hand pull her close to him).

Sanskar : This is my bed and I will sleep on it. Don't you dare to touch my bed. You go and take any corner of this room. ( angrily side her).

Swara : ( side him) You stay away Mr Sanskar Maheshwari and take any corner of this room because I am not gonna leave this bed. I am your legally wife and with that right I will sleep on this.

Sanskar : ( irritate) Ohh! Don't take day dream. This house is mine and everything is mine. You go and sleep in a corner or outside of this room.

Swara : (with attitude) I think you forget okay let me remind you. I am your legally wife and with that right yours everything is mine. So with that right I will sleep here. If you have any problem you can leave this room. I don't have any problem. Okay Good Night my devil husband. ( lay on bed close eyes while Sanskar is looking at her angrily seeing her attitude).