12. Telling the truth

Start from the beginning

I put on my suit (the one from Spider-man homecoming). I slid my window open and jumped out. I swung through the air thinking about Y/n. Nothing was gonna be the same.
———
Next Day Your POV

I woke up on the first time of my alarm. I put on some grey baggy sweatpants and Peter's hoodie. I brushed my teeth and put my hair into a low ponytail. I pulled the hoodie over my head and walked out of my room.

"Breakfast!" May said placing a plate full off different foods. Then she saw me. My eyes still puffy from last night. I looked up at her sleepily and said, "Thank you." Although I was mad at her I was still very grateful for everything she did for me. So, I ate every last drop of food. Then Peter came out. I stared at him with a sad look. His eyes were puffy like mine. Was he crying to?

"Morning" He said putting his backpack on his shoulders and walked to the door.
"Breakfast?" May offered.
"Not hungry." Peter said closing the door and walked to school. I looked at May for permission to follow him. She nodded and I picked up my backpack and hurried to catch up with him.

"Peter!" I yelled as he walked down the streets of queens with blaring music in his earbuds. I grasped his shoulder and he flinched. I giggled at him.

"Hey" I said softly. He pulled an earbud out to clearly hear me.

"Huh?"

"I said, Hey" I smiled and we started walking to school. "Does May know your walking with me?" He asked

"Yeah. Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. It's nothing that different since we can't date. We still live with each other and go to school together. Just no more fun time you know." I nodded. Then an idea came to mind.

"What about a....study night?" I smirked knowing darn well I didn't just want a study night. Peter gave me an 'are you out of your mind!' look.

"What?! May will lose it if she catches us!" He exaggerated

I rolled my eyes and replied, "Yeah, that's if she catches us." I smirked. "Look! she works nights and we can just tell her we're going to study." I said making it sound so easy.

"Y/n, I know your upset about what May did. I am too, but we can't just break more rules and think it's okay. I'm not going through with this plan. I'm hanging out with Ned tonight. I'll see you whenever I get home." He finished as we got to school. "Hey Ned!" He flagged Ned down and ran over to him. I stood there alone and hurt. Maybe Peter's right? I'm just some reckless teen.

I brush that thought from my mind and head to first period.

Math was a drag. The entire Peter didn't look at me for a second. I felt hurt. Did he not love me anymore?
-
Peter's POV

Of course I didn't hate Y/n. I love her more than words can even express! It's just- I cant handle myself when I'm around her. Her smile, her eyes, her lips, it just makes me want to kiss her until I can't breathe. I just want to hold her. I want to protect her. But I can't.

All day I've been avoiding her eyes. I can't look at her than I'll just feel horrible.

School let out and I jogged down the stairs that lead to the courtyard.

"Peter!" Y/n shouted. She caught up to me and pulled my shoulder. "Peter. Hey."

"Hey Y/n. What's up?" I asked biting the inside of my cheek.

"I was- uh wondering if I could join you and Ned?" She asked. Say yes Peter. Say Yes!

"It's a guys thing you know." IDIOT!