The sick vamp

Angel's POV:
After spending the night at the Frog's house, I headed back to the boardwalk. I didn't see any of the guys. Considering I waited till late, so I wouldn't get spotted, that's probably why they weren't around. I bit my lip and went to get back into my car when I heard a noise. I turned around and I thought I was the only one in the parking lot. Apparently not. A trash can fell over and I unlocked my car so fast. Then I felt hands on my shoulder. I screamed and turned around, going to hit the person in be face. Derek's eyes slightly widened and he backed away from me. "What're you doing?" I scolded him. He went to open his mouth and didn't say anything. I furrowed my eyebrows at him and he began look around, his eyes rolling into the back of his head. "Derek?" I asked him. "H-help me." He mumbled. He dropped to his knees and I knelt down, trying to examine him. I noticed a white substance around his nose. "Are you high?" I said with a scoff. Derek grabbed me to steady himself and he looked down. "Angel, please help me." I rolled my eyes and was slightly irritated that he was high. I went to stand up and he fell back onto the ground. "Derek, I have to go." I said. As I went to get into my car a whimper came from his lips. I turned around and I noticed he was sweating. He looked pale. Derek's nose began to bleed and he brought his hand up, wiping the blood. He looked at his hand and said "oh god." "Did Samael do this to you?" Derek rolled on his side and I knelt down, pulling him into my lap. His breathing was shallow and his eyes went all over the place. "Marko told you not to help me didn't he?" He said. "Yes." I replied. He chuckled and then coughed. "He did the right thing. I'm dying." I shook my head and said "Derek, you can't die." "The drugs are going to kill me. I'm weak. I haven't fed in days. I'm going to die." I looked around and saw nobody around. I set him down on the ground and opened up the passenger door, telling him to get up. He stood up, leaning on me. I basically carried him to the car. I got in the car and began driving back to my house, not wanting to bring Derek to the Frog's. Derek had been sitting upright the whole ride. As soon as I pulled in, he fell onto my shoulder. I stopped the car and saw that he wasn't responding. "Derek. Hey." I said. He didn't reply. He just laid on my shoulder. Tears prickled at my eyes and I said "Derek please." I honked the horn and Scott came outside. At this point I was crying and I hit Derek's chest. "No. Don't die." I said. Scott opened the door and said "what's wrong with him?" "Drugs." I said. Mike stared at Derek and gulped when he saw him. Scott went to grab him and pull him out of the car, taking him into the house. I closed the doors on the car and watched Scott carry Derek to the bathroom. He put him in the bathtub, turning on the shower head. The knob was on cold, cold water shot out of the shower head and onto Derek's body. Mike said "isn't he.." "Yeah. He's one of the other ones." I said. Scott slapped Derek's face and I walked over, kneeling down next to the tub. "Derek, wake up please." I said as a few tears fell from my eyes. Scott raised his hand and slapped Derek, really hard. Derek gasped and quickly looked around. He saw Scott, Mike and then looked at me. "A-Angel? Why are you crying?" He asked. I bit my lip and said "you were dying. Like you said." Derek rolled his eyes and said "this water is really cold." "I'll get you some clothes. Stay here." I said. Mike followed me as I went into my parents room. He looked at the large bedroom and said "this room is huge." "I know. Hopefully he'll fit some of my dad's clothes." I grabbed a shirt and some pants, going back to the bathroom. "Here's a towel. Put these on and meet us in the living room." I said. Derek nodded and we all left him alone. "Marko's gonna be so mad." Scott said. I shook my head and said "I don't care. He'll just have to accept the fact that I helped Derek." "He's I pale. Why is he so pale?" Mike mumbled. "The drugs. The drugs deteriorated him." I replied. Scott exhaled deeply and said "that's heavy." Derek came out and scratched the back of his head. He sat down on the couch and I said "is there anything I can help you with?" His hair was drying quickly and he said "I'm hungry." Mike and Scott looked at each other and then back at Derek. "I'm not going to drink your blood. I'm not that cruel." Derek said. "Let me see if my dad left some steaks here. They're raw and should have some blood with them." Derek looked up at me and said "can I come with you?" I nodded and the two of us went into the kitchen. I grabbed one out of the freezer and the steak was soaking in blood. I removed the steak from the packaging and blood dripped from the steak. Derek moaned at the sight of the blood. I gave him the container it was in and he quickly began to drink it. He jumped back immediately. "It's freezing!" He screeched. "Well it was in the freezer." I said. Derek huffed and said "warm is better." I tasted it and said "I'll say." Derek finished the whole container and had blood all around his mouth. I grabbed a wet rag and began removing the blood. Derek stared at me as I did so and said "you're beautiful." I looked at him and said "thank you." "Marko's lucky. Samael would kill to have you. You'd be perfect." Derek said. I furrowed my eyebrows and said "perfect for what?" "You'd be like a mother. Sort of. But you'd get to choose who you'd want to be with. Out of the four of us. When Samael proposed the idea, I knew out of all the guys, you wouldn't pick me if Tyler was able to persuade you. And I probably shouldn't of told you all that." Derek said as he looked down. I brought his face up to look at me. "You can't go back to him. He doesn't care about you. Samael doesn't care about you." Derek removed my hand from his face and looked back down. I could see the tears forming in his eyes. "What is it?" I asked him. He sniffled and said "I need help. Please help me. I enjoy being a vampire but I'm afraid Samael will kill me." He looked up and tears fell from his eyes. "Angel, please help me."

He took my hands in his and I nodded

He took my hands in his and I nodded. "I'll help you. I was worried about you. Out of all of them, you're the nicest of them all. I care about you, Derek." He half smiled and I said "I'll talk to Marko. I'm going to help you. I won't let Samael hurt you anymore." Derek nodded and said "thank you, Angel."

Here's the update!! Sorry it's been so long. I'm going to try to start writing full time again!!
~Skylar🖤💘☁️✨