𝚝𝚎𝚗.

edye awoke in an unfamiliar bed with the warm sun shining in her face

edye awoke in an unfamiliar bed with the warm sun shining in her face. it took her a few seconds to recall where she was as she looked over finding fuckshit on the floor playing some game console. he was really into it so she had to catch his attention. "hey."

fuckshit paused his game quickly, tossing the controller on the floor as he turned his attention to her. "hey, do you usually sleep that long?"

"i guess i haven't been getting that much sleep lately." she shrugged, yawning as she stretched her limbs.

"can i run you a bath?" fuckshit questioned her as if he hadn't planned on doing it anyway.

"is that your way of calling me stink?" edye raised an eyebrow playfully at him. he laughed, glad the goofy edye was back in his presence.

"obviously, yeah, c'mon." he grabbed her hand, leading her down the hall to the bathroom. he turned the knob so warm water filled the tub and poured a soap that fizzed up into bubbles. did he go to the store to get that just for edye? yes he did.

once the water filled up, edye faced fuckshit with a shy smile. "do, uh, you mind turning around?"

"really? i know what fucking boobs look like." he scoffed. almost, fuckshit. almost.

edye tilted her head at him.
"fuckshit.."

"okay, okay." he turned around to a blank wall as he could hear the fabric of her clothes quietly fall to the floor. pretty sure that was his chance to rip them off of her.

fuckshit sat down beside the tub with his back turned to her. "you scared the guys. i mean, you scared me too but you really did something to ray."

"i didn't mean to." she told him quietly, playing with the wash cloth between her fingers.

"i know. i know you didn't. we all go through experiences like that. shit just makes us who we are." he shrugged.

"yeah. i just feel stupid for letting myself get that way."

"it's all cool. no one in this house judges you," he told her honestly. the boys have all been through some shit, this would only make them closer. "you know, it's really nice to hear your voice again."

edye didn't bother to hide her smile as he couldn't see her anyway. a few days ago she wouldn't imagine herself in this situation. "i don't know what i said a few days ago but truth is i'm sorta scared, okay? i like you, you're different and cool; unlike any other guy i've met. the thing is, my dad usually just gets with women and causes so much drama in the whole town that we always end up leaving. all i know is that he's already met someone else and i don't want any parts of that happening again."

"i appreciate that. i like you a lot edye and that shit scares me too but there's no need to run away from it. ion wanna fight it no more, life too short."

"i get you." she nodded, glad they were finally on the same page. this could really work out.

"but try that fuck ass shit again!"

"turn around!"

。˚༷。˚༷ ♡‧₊˚

fuckshit's hoodie and shorts drowned edye's body. she sheepishly smiled as she stepped out to the kitchen where the guys were eating cereal. no matter what time of day, they'd eat cereal.

"shit, here comes sleeping beauty." fourthgrade announced her presence in the room.

"morning guys." edye told them happily.

"i think you mean afternoon?" sunburn raised an eyebrow. edye shrugged at him before coming to stop in front of ray.

they faced each other off for a few seconds before edye made the first move, wrapping her arms around his torso. "thank you, ray."

"ed, you don't have to thank me. i'm just glad i got you when i did." he then brought his voice to a quieter level as he whispered in her ear. "if you ever feel some way you fucking tell us. when i was bringing you here in the car, yo ass thought you was finna die."

"c'mon, ray." edye groaned, not wanting to hear a lecture this early in the mor- day. this early in the day.

"i already lost my brother. ion wanna lose you to some dumb shit. you mean too much to me lil sis." ray told her honestly.

"you're right." edye smiled at him. her eyes traveled amongst the guys, stopping at aramis. "oh no, i bet you think i'm a crackhead."

aramis laughed before giving a shrug. "nah i know a lot of those, you're a lil ways from it."

"i- i don't know if that was reassuring."

"i seen you getting it on with fuckshit at our party. you know he planned that night? just for you." at least he think fuckshit did. no other reason that party had to be specifically that night.

"speaking of fuckshit, did you work things out with him?" sunburn asked curiously. she always knew stevie was a big edye and fuckshit shipper. he practically followed everything fuckshit did, he'd be next to get a girlfriend.

edye nodded,
almost relieved. "yeah we're fine."

"good. dude really likes you." ray said, glad things were working out for the two people he cared about.

"i really like him too." she smiled,
making the guys tease her.

"i mean for whatever reason." ruben rolled his eyes.

"don't be a hater. take your haterade somewhere else yo." aramis pushed ruben's arm much to his dismay.

ruben shook his head. "nah i'm not gonna hate, fuckshit's the homie. you picked a cool one. even though i'm ten times cuter."

"and also underage." edye added making the guys laugh.

"you're only seventeen! not illegal yet." he gave his reasoning.

"yeah.. shut up. like now," edye said, watching the guys as they thought about it for a second before subtly agreeing. "oh so you all have that mindset?"