Forgiveness

-Merlin's POV-
What just happened why is she being so nice I don't know if I can trust her but she seems genuine but I will still keep my guard up.

"Morgana why have  you chose to be like this your so different and polite. Don't think I'm going to forgive and I still don't trust you one bit but I know a place you can stay for a while but don't think I will not be watching your every move"

-Morgana pov-
After what Merlin said I feel a bit better on not dying for a second time though Merlin has never been the type to kill someone easily but I am great full for his mercy as I will call it.

"Thank you" I simply state and stand up and follow Merlin to a small house near a lake.

He knocks on the door and is greeted by an elderly woman.

"Hello Merlin!! Welcome back ohh and you brought a friend come in" the women states with out giving us a chance to speak.
The woman hobbled over to some sort of heating device and turned a Nob and fire appeared,putting a tea kettle over it things really have changed.

"Hello heather I have come to ask a favor" Merlin states

"Oh what would that be? OHH do you need some company I haven't had any for a while I know it can get terribly Lonely living on you own blah blah blah blah!" Heather kept rambling on about how he only comes for the lake and stays only for a bit and etc.

"Heather my.... friend needs a place to stay awhile and you were the only place I could think of." Merlin states calmly

"Oh you should have just said so though I wish you would stay a bit to you never try to start and conversation with me only hellos and how are you's"

"Welp I better be going remember what I told you" he said and left hobbling out the door

"So what's your name dear"

I contemplate weather to give my real name or fake one

"My name is ..."