He's The Cause Of My First Heartbreak

Start from the beginning

"I don't take advantage of drunk people." Mark tells the older couple

"Or you just don't take advantage of Hyuck." Jaehyun adds after returning to his relaxed state.

Mark glares at Jaehyun before eating a spoonful of kimchi fried rice. He looks at the two who were still standing and realizes the awkward tension in the air.

"You two can eat." Mark tells them before going to the kitchen to grab two plates and chopsticks. He also gets two glasses and puts them in front of Taeyong and Jaehyun who just sat down and ate silently.

Taeyong and Jaehyun eyes the younger two who was acting weird and it just made them suspicious.

***

"Yah! Hyuckie, you forgot to talk to me." Jihoon shouts at Haechan who just got home with Mark.

Mark stays for a bit looking at Jihoon approach Haechan and Mark squints his eyes trying to make his vision a hundred times better but it doesn't work. Duh

"Ahh! That was what I forgot! I'm sorry Hoonie." Haechan apologizes to Jihoon who smiles at him. Mark just gags at the pet names they gave each other

'Pathetic'

"It's fine." Jihoon tells Haechan who doesn't fail to notice the bag behind his back.

"Oh! It's Saturday, right? Let's go!" Mark was taken aback when Haechan grabs Jihoon's wrist before unlocking the door to his house and closing it.

Was Haechan perhaps... Not innocent at all?

What are they doing?

Questions spiraled Mark's head before deciding to park his car somewhere safe and near Haechan's house and knocking on his door. Haechan opens the door with a pint of cookies and cream ice cream on his hand and is completely tidy with no messy hair or crumpled clothes. Mark sighs in relief and he asks himself why is he here. Then he remembers... He's courting Haechan and he doesn't want Jihoon to be alone with his Donghyuck. Not now, not forever.

"Oh Mark... I thought you already left." Haechan said making Mark scrunch his eyebrows

"Don't you like my presence?" Mark asks Haechan, completely misunderstanding what Haechan just said.

"N-No! I like your presence... I was just confused..." Haechan tells him before clearing his throat.

"Well, would you like to come in?" Mark doesn't waste a single second and slips in Haechan's clean and organized house and sees Jihoon sitting on Haechan's sofa while munching on his Pringles.

'Remind me to buy Haechan a new couch.' Mark thoughts to himself before sitting at the corner opposite of Jihoon's.

Haechan sits between them and eats his ice cream. The two boys at each side made advancements towards Haechan. Jihoon puts his arm around Haechan's shoulder and Mark suddenly carries Haechan also pulling Jihoon in the process and Mark sits Haechan on his lap. Haechan wasn't giving any attention to them and only paid attention to the ice cream and the show in front of him. They or may I say Haechan, is currently watching My First First Love (it's a rlly good show in netflix).

When Haechan finishes his ice cream, he excuses himself and goes to the kitchen then Mark asks Jihoon coldly.

"Why the fuck are you here?" Mark asks Jihoon

"I could ask the same to you." Jihoon glares at Mark before throwing a piece of Pringles on Mark's face

"Look, I don't know why you're here but you should know that Haechan and I always hang out on Saturdays." Jihoon tells Mark

"Well then, I guess now that I know, I'll be hanging out with the both of you on Saturdays." Mark smirks

"Just get the fuck out and go fuck one of your toys, you're not fit for Haechan." Jihoon tells Mark who clenches his jaw and his fist when he hears that.

"What the fuck is so good about him anyway?" Mark asks and at the same time, Haechan enters the living room

"Who is so good with what?" Haechan stares at the two in a state of confusion and sits down between them.

"Nothing Hyuckie." Jihoon smiles at him and Haechan giggles at Jihoon's contagious smile

'That giggle is for me and only for me.' Mark thoughts and watch as he sees Jihoon and Haechan cuddle with each other. He sighs in defeat and looks down

***

"Well, you two need to go back now. It's almost 9 pm. Thanks for coming again Hoonie and thank you Mark for also coming." Haechan says while they're all at his doorstep

"I think I forgot my phone inside, I need to excuse myself." Mark excuses himself and goes to the living room to get his phone.

When he was coming out, he couldn't believe what he's seeing..... He couldn't believe he's witnessing such a horrible scene. He tightens his grip on his phone as he sees Jihoon holding Haechan's waist and kissing him.

That was it...

Mark's first heartbreak