t w e n t y - f o u r

10:26 p.m

"are you sure you guys won't sleep in here? i mean it's getting late" johnny said. "nah hyung, it's fine, really" haechan said carrying mark by his shoulders. "you sure these two aren't dating?" johnny whispered to doyoung. "im sure they don't want to tell" doyoung said crossing his arms. haechan rolled his eyes and went out the door with mark.

"why do i have to do this?" haechan said while holding mark's arms. mark finally woke up but still wasn't sober. "o-oh hi haechanie" mark said smiling like a weirdo. "want me to leave you here?" haechan annoyingly said to mark. "whAt?! no way josé" mark said hugging haechan's arm tight. what is haechan feeling? this was a weird experience for the both of them. haechan could not help but smile.

it was almost 12 am when haechan dropped mark in hisapartment. he left mark to be asleep safely and walked home peacefully.

the next morning...

1 NEW MESSAGE.

mark
DVDJSHSJHECAHBEGS

haechan
wtf
this guy got drunk on soda.

mark
OMyhOd haecHanebrn

haechan
wake up and stop
texting me

mark
whTa  hAppened lAstt
nigHt?!

haechan
well you and me|
well|
go back to sleep!!

mark
k ttyl

oh god, i fucked up. mark finally regained his consciousness and stood up from his bed. he tried to remember all the happenings from last night. he went into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle to drink. to his luck, he found doyoung with his headphones on in the living room. "hi mark" doyoung said. he waved at doyoung as he sat next to him. "hyung, tell me, what h-happened last night" mark asked. doyoung removed his headphones "well let's see, you and haechan fucked up real bad, vomit...yeah there was vomit every where and johnny and his friends had to clean it up and it was so wild last night". "WHAT!?" mark said ruffling his hair from confusion. "im just kidding" doyoung said wheezing from mark's reaction. "hyung i hate you" mark said. "well maybe, you could thank haechan, i mean he carried you all the way home" doyoung said putting his headphones back on. "is that for real?" mark mumbled.