1

Emma is a baker from Chicago. She owns her own bakery with her best friend. They were on their way to London. "Emma don't be never about the baking competition." Robin said. Then they were there. "Olivia don't just run away." She said. "Okay Emma." Olivia said. Olivia is robin's daughter. Her mother left when she was two. They made their way to the set. Emma was walking and she walked right into the duchess. "You looked just like me." She said. "Same to you. Let's switch places." Emma said. They put on each other's clothes. The duchess walked over to robin. "Okay are we ready to leave?" She said as Emma. They went to the house. Olivia went to her room. "I know we have been friends for awhile. But on the flight I felt a way I haven't felt in awhile. I have feelings for you Emma." He said. He kissed her on the lips. She kissed back. They kept kissing. He started to kiss her neck. She moaned. He stopped. "Wow I liked that." She said. She kissed him.

At the place

Emma walked into her room. He was there. "Hello." She said as Regina. "Hi." He said and kissed her. He walked away. She called Regina.

The phone call

Regina: did you know that robin is a good kisser?

Emma: no I would never. But Killian is a kisser too.

Regina: let's switch back tonight.

Emma: okay goodbye.

End call

A hour later they switched back. They also found out that Regina likes robin and Emma likes Killian.

The next day

Emma won the competition. She saw Regina. They were lining up. When she got there. Regina took off her sunglasses. "Hi robin." She said. "How do you know my name?" He asked. They went backstage. "Robin you have been with Regina yesterday." Emma said. "The thing is I like being normal." Regina said. "Doesn't this piss you?" Robin asked. "No. Because I'm in love with her." Killian said as looked at Emma. She looked at him then walked away. "Emma wait." Killian said chasing after her. Regina kissed Robin.

Emma kept walking. "Emma wait. Please stop." Killian said. "Killian you can't be in love with me." She said. "Says who?" He said. "Isn't right." She said. Regina and Robin walked in. "So you're saying you don't love me." He said. "No that's not what I'm saying. I love you more than I ever loved anyone." She said. "Then don't go back." He said. "Killian I have to. I have a bakery there." She said. "You can open another one. Emma please don't go. I love you." He said. "Killian I have to go. In less you have something to say?" She said. He looked at her. He got on one knee. "Emma swan if you are still in love me a year from today. will you marry me next Christmas?" He asked. "How could I say no to you. Yes." She said. They kissed. People clapped.