Trailerpark, old romances and kissing

Start from the beginning

Sunnyside trailer park:

I soon found the trailer, Walter Hardy, Lydia Hardy and Felicia Hardy, I knocked on the door and soon after light footsteps were heard, and the door swung open, and holy smokes, Felicia in short shorts, a tank top and wow, she waved a hand infront of my face, I said "sorry what?"

She laughed, and said "I said, hey Peter, wanna come inside".

That made sense, "oh right, hey Felicia, nice to see you, and yes please", I said, I put my jacket down and she moved away from the door to let me inside, as we went inside, this is a comfy trailer, is that a rat?, nope, I changed my mind, i'm going home, but soon light arms were holding mine as she dragged me further into the trailer, we sat down on the couch, she pulled me down and tried to kiss me, god I want to, but not right now, I lightly pushed her away.

"I thought this was what you wanted?", she said almost dissapointed and muttered under her breath "its sure as hell what I wanted"

"Listen, I need to talk to you, I really meant that, do you know my name?", I said.

"Yeah Peter, why?", she said and gave me a look 'where are you going with this'.

"My full name is Peter Benjamin Parker, and your name is Felicia Hardy", I said.

"Yeah, thats what it says on the mailbox", she said.

"I have met you before you know?", I said, she only raised her eyebrow at me, and said go on, so I did "when we were six years old, maybe younger, I dont remember this, but I have this picture, us together", I finished.

"Peter, I have never met you before", she said, so I handed her the picture, she looked at it, then at me, and back at the picture, I took a drink from the cola can "what, you're the Peter, from my childhood, the Peter that was my first boyfriend?, my first kiss?", as she finished I had spat the soda out, I sat there coughing, she hit my back hard, soon it was under controle, and memorys from the past was clear.

Flashback, Riverdale 2006 (no ones pov):

"So will you be my boyfriend", a small Felica said as she was jumping around.

"Ye-ye-yeah, sure, because you're, really pretty, and sweet", Peter said, and to stop him from talking, she gave him his first kiss, both of them were blushing furiously, and just like that she grabbed his hand and they ran outside to play.

"Aren't they cute?", Mary asked the other three.

"They are, how did that come from you Richard?", Walter said with a smirk.

"Well you're the one to talk, Felicia is such a nice girl, how did that come from you?", Richard said, and soon they both were in a 'fight'.

"Boys", the two women said, they went outside to look after the kids, and saw the two sharing their second child-ish kiss 'bwadr', the adults heard, and laughed at the two.

Felicia grabbed Peters hand and dragged him over to her mother "mom, this is Peter, hes my new boyfriend and I love him sooooooo much", Felica said as she extended her tiny arms as far as she could.

"Well Peter, do you love her too?", Mary said, and locked eyes with her son.

"I love her thiiiiiiiiis much", the boy said as he followed Felicias lead and extended his arms as far as he could.

"Peter its time to go, say bye to your girlfriend", Mary said.

"Bye Felica", Peter said as he waved at her, little Felicia had a post on her lips as she shook her little dress side to side.

"Bye Peter", she said as she gave him a hug and a kiss, this was their third kiss, and the last for the next ten years.

Flashback end