Trailerpark, old romances and kissing

Start from the beginning

"This is Peter, can I speak to Felicia please?", I said.

"aha the northsider she wants, what do you want from my sister?, what are your intentions with her?", Fangs said seriously.

"Erhm, Well, I-I-I would just want to talk to her, its important, please", I pleaded, but could hear voices on the other end.

"Hey give me my phone, before I break your hand", the voice said.

"Make me kitty cat", Fangs said.

"You wanna see this kittys claws Fogerty", the voice now sounded like Felicia said.

"No, I was just messing around, its Peter thats calling just wanted to mess with him", Fangs started, "nice talking to you Peter", Fangs finished, and soon a yelp was heard from Fangs, and a new voice was heard from the phone.

"I knew you couldnt stay away from me", Felicia said.

"Listen Felicia, can we drop the cat and mouse game for just an hour, I really need to talk to you, can we meet?", I said.

"Are you okay Peter, we can meet, you can come to my trailer if you want?", Felicia said.

"I would love to, I really need to talk to you", I said.

"Meet me in an hour in the sunnyside trailerpark, I'll wait for you", she said, her voice was genuinly concerned for me.

"I'll be there, see you soon", I said.

"See you", Felicia said and we both hung up, it was really the meaning to sleep but I need to know, I opened my window and climbed out of it and jumped down, when I had made sure no one was looking, soon I was on my way to the sunnyside trailerpark.

Southside:

I was walking around, I really should have asked Felicia for directions when I had talked to her, but instead of calling her again, I decided to try finding it.

"Are you lost northsider?", a deep voice was heard from behind  me.

"You're far from home kid", another voice was heard, I turned around and looked at them, serpents, what do they want?

"Walk away before you're hurt, you dont belong here", a third voice was heard, wait is that Fangs voice?, I just looked at him, he soon narrowed his eyes, saying 'come at me'

I held my hands up in surrender, "I dont want any trouble, i'm just looking for a friend", I said.

"Well well well, what do we have here guys, a hottie making his way to the dangerous side of town, what do you want?" The femine voice was heard, I locked eyes with her, and jesus she was beautiful, I must have stared too long because alot of switch blades was heard unfolding, okay if this is how they wanna do it, I'll show them.

"Enough", a loud voice was heard, and soon the guy who was the serpent from the movie night that had a meeting with Hermione started, the serpents backed away, its was dark out so he couldnt see my face "run along kid, this isn't a place for northsiders", he finished.

I was soon on my way, but when the serpents went inside again, Fangs ran after me "who are you?", Fangs said.

"That depends Fangs Fogerty are you going to stab me with that switchblade of yours", I said.

"How do you know my name, only one northsider knows that", he started and soon his eyes widend and he said "Well Peter, that depends, you gonna hurt Felicia?", he finished.

"I would not, I just want to speak to her, can you tell me the way to sunnyside trailer park", I said.

Fangs told me the way and soon I was on my way there, he yelled after me "its funny, from the way she speaks of you I would have thought you were bigger", he said, the only respons I could think of was giving him the ring finger, what?, i'm classy.