Singing Competition

Nobody's POV
Everyone was done signing up for the competition and was excited to win $20.9k. Then they called the first contestant up "Brittany Beth up and center" she entered the stage and started to sing.
After everyone went it was the three girls turn then Lucy and Izuki
"Well time for us to win this see you later brats" Lucy eye twitched in annoyance "For the last time were the same age" "Tsk whatever let's go girls we don't wanna get loser all over us" they walked away laughing they got up on stage and sung.
2:56 later
"BBOOOOOOOOO!!!!" "GET OFF THE FUCKING STAGE" "AAGH MY SONS EARS ARE BLEEDING SOME ONE CALL THE DOCTOR!!!" they were horrible the crowd threw anything they could find at them, they ran off the stage crying then stopped in front of Lucy and Izuki " What are u looking at......hmph" they walked of with everyone laughing at them "Ms Lucy and Ms Izuki your up" they walked up on the stage "THEY ARE SMOKIN HOT" "I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE SOME FUN WITH THEM" then all of a sudden there was a dark aura everyone turned to see bakugou and todoroki giving them deadly death glares "What was it you said about our girlfriends you assholes" the crowd of men were pissing their pants "N-N-NOTHING" the girls were laughing. Lucy and Izuki looked at bakugou and todoroki signaling this song is for you, the boys blushed and looked away and he giggled. They started to sing

(Authors note: Bottom part is Lucy singing, too part is izuki singing)
"YYEEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" "THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!" "HELL YEAH!!!!" the crowd went wild, Lucy and Izuki got off the stage and getting cherished for their beautiful singing.
20 minutes later
"Okay everyone it is time to announce the contestants are lined up, and the winner is....................LUCY HEARTFILIA AND IZUKI MIDORIYA" the crowd cheered and the price money was givin to them in a GIGANTIC sack "Well call some one to send iiit to your home" (Lucy already had a lot of money when she first came to the Herron world so she bought a house so that when she graduates from U.A. she will have somewhere to live) "No need I got it" Lucy said, then she teleported the sack to her house which led everyone dumbfounded.
5 hours later
Everyone left to their rooms at the resort
To Lucy and Bakugou
"I didn't know you could sing like that" he said still shocked " hehe thanks Baku I've been talking lessons ever since I was a kid hehe" the both laughed "Well anyway I got something for you" Lucy gave him a confused stare "Close your eyes" she did "Now open them" she opened her eyes to see

 5 hours later Everyone left to their rooms at the resort To Lucy and Bakugou"I didn't know you could sing like that" he said still shocked " hehe thanks Baku I've been talking lessons ever since I was a kid hehe" the both laughed "Well anyway I g...

"OMG Baku its beautiful" she said as she was putting it on "Not as beautiful as you" she blushed, he leaned in and kissed her passionately, they parted with a string of saliva between them. *Sniff Sniff* "Lu what's wrong" she hugged him "i-i-im just so happy you are the one I fell in love with" he pushed her back softly "What do you mean" she told him about the natsu and lissana thing "Those assholes" he said while hugging Lucy "It's okay I'm here" they laid down and fell asleep in each others arms.
To Izuki and Todoroki
"You were amazing, where did that come from" Izuki giggled "I've been able to sing like that since I was little I guess" todoroki stared at her " I have something for you" he pulled out

"Todo its beautiful" she smiled "Yea it is, just like you" she was as red as a tomato, he held her left cheek in his hand and leaned in and kissed her, and parted with a string of saliva between them "Let's lay down" todoroki said, she nodded and ...

"Todo its beautiful" she smiled "Yea it is, just like you" she was as red as a tomato, he held her left cheek in his hand and leaned in and kissed her, and parted with a string of saliva between them "Let's lay down" todoroki said, she nodded and they laid down and went to sleep.