The Road To His Heart

Start from the beginning

" what is "GT"?" I asked

"Get together!" Jia and Tasha answered

"Oh...would you attend the GT then?" I asked

PY said "no,mom won't let me"

Gail said "yeah me too :("

Chloe said " can't. I have classes and beside my mom wouldn't let me too"  

"What about you guys?" I asked Tasha and jia

"Yeah we'll go together plus a bunch of other friends" jia said

So we were all so jealous because they could go and the four us can't.

The 31st

*RING! RING! RING!*

"Hello?"

"Lu it's your mom I'm on my way home after this car problem"

"Oh ok. Hey mom are we going anywhere when you get home?"

"I'll see cause their still fixing the car. Why? where do you wanna go anyway?"

"Can we go to sm masinag?"

"Why?"

"Cause....agshdbjasms"

"What?"

"Cause...agshdbjasms"

"Speak like a human being."

"I said the group chicser is there and it starts at 3"

"Ok"

"What did you say?!"

"I said ok. But I won't promise that ill be back by 3"

"Aw.."

I think I won't get the chance to see them hayy...Tasha and jia are so lucky.

Time check: 3:00pm...

Time check: 4:00pm...

Then it was 4:30 my mom called cause she was outside already YES! I hope their still there!!

SM MASINAG

when we went inside the mall my heart keept on thumping louder and louder and louder. We've almost reached the event place of the mall but I was loosing hope. I saw girls that I assumed were fans leaving the place. We came closer to the center,more girls were passing by , the thumping of my heart is even louder than before, praying that they were still on stage. Then I heard a group of girls scream "WE LOVE YOU RANZ!!" Before I could see the stage I saw a friend of mine her name is ishka we both waved hi to each other but both were very shocked. I was wondering why she was there at the very stage I really don't know haha.

I finally saw the stage! I finally saw them! But that's the good part...on the other hand I got starstruck like I seriously could not move or just smile! My mom was being a fan girl she was taking pictures and videos of them. I wanted to smile,I wanted to wave hi but this shyness is over powering me... I was just staring at Ranz. Fans were on stage to get their autographs (so lucky!) and I was just standing like a statue.

I saw Ranz looking around then our eyes met for the first time. I dodged it by looking around also. I looked at him again then for the second time it happened again I also dodged it. Then it just had to happen for the third time and I just can't! My heart was melting so bad! The exchanging of glares was stuck in my mind but regretting for not giving him a smile or hi! :(