What are you doing here?

Doing something different in this one.

Crowley turned his radio up in his office and laid back on his chair, putting his hands behind his head and feet on his desk.
He can't help but feel alone as the music plays, he can't seem to shake the feeling.
He sits up in his chair and take off his jacket stressfully.
"What is happening to me" he exclaims in frustration as he stares out the window, losing himself in thought.
He watches as the clouds very slowly move across the blue, summer sky of central London.
He sighs and gets up from his seat, pacing around his office, unable to take away the intensifying feeling in his stomach.
Crowley gives in and grabs his jacket and storms out from his office, throwing his door closed.

He walks along the busy city streets, trying his hardest not to push everyone out of the way.
To be honest, he didn't know where he was going but he noticed the park him and Aziraphale meet.
Crowley turns his head to look right at the park, he felt the feeling in his stomach again. He shakes his head and moves on, away from there.
He walks for a bit longer, his head looking at the pavement and his hands in his pockets. Not realising he hasn't stopped walking he stood still and looked around himself, his eyes adjusting to the difference in what he's looking at.
"Hmm." He hums, looking at the modern London buildings.
He looks around the area, people weaving in and out each other, hurrying places.
So many food places from sushi to pizza.
Expensive looking shops and posh areas.
While looking around his head passes Aziraphale who was a while away from him going into a shop.
He does a double take and decides to go find out what he's doing and he feels the need to see him.
Crowley starts to run and finds the shop Aziraphale went in and makes his way inside.
It was a cool, expensive clothes shop with Crowley's type of clothes in, he felt at home as he felt the clothes and admired the fashion he just came across.
"Why would Aziraphale come in here?" He whispers to himself.

After a while of searching, Crowley spots Aziraphale browsing some leather jackets with a employee of the store pointing at different things.
Crowley gets even more confused and decides to go over there.
"Aziraphale?" He chooses to pretend to of been in here already.
"Crowley!" He jumps and hides something behind his back, with an alarmed expression. "What are you doing here?" He asks, trying to be nonchalant.
"It's my type of shop remember? Why wouldn't I be in here." Crowley answers, questioning him.
"What are you doing here?" Crowley furrows his eyebrows and waits for Aziraphale to answer.
Aziraphale starts to visibly sweat and get nervous at that question, if he wasn't already.

Sorry I've been super busy lmao, and I've had no ideas.
Requests are open still btw.
This isn't finished, there will be a part 2!