The quest for Dharma...

Start from the beginning

" A true warrior does not avoid his duty when it becomes difficult..he doesn't turn his back on valour, for it's his only path to heaven...and...you are a woman..like a sitting duck..."

He laughed at the Empress...

Suman raised her glittering sword to sky...

" Take me on in single combat if you have the courage...let me see,if you are truly as brave as you claim to be..."

Sarcasm peaked in her look... Her wry  smile heated Vijaya Simhan's emotions...

He raised his broad shining sword and held the shield at his other hand...He postured himself to combat a powerful enemy...

  By the time, guruji and Vela had arrived... Bhanu and Ranjit were still fighting with the soldiers at the opposite side of the valley...

Suman walked to guruji and touched his feet...

" Guruji ... it's the moment you are going to be proud on your student..bless me with triumph...!"

Her glistening smile made him to goosebump...

" Suman... you're not only my student..but an adorable daughter... there's no doubt about the victory of dharma...go...stand at the side of dharma and revenge him for troubling a woman...teach the beast a lesson that always the axe of dharma kills the evil...vijayea bhava...!!!"

Blessing her from heart, he touched her head fondly...

Shravan gestured to go ahead with the pleasing smile....

    Suman  stood , beaming her head high to face Vijaya Simhan...

Vijaya Simhan laughed wildly at her stance....

" Suman....the great kings believe that fighting with a woman would be a  dishonour to their pride...In my case, to destroy Shiv's generation I would duel even with a kid..."

  Suman curled her lips in disgust....

" Thank God...you didn't feel so... otherwise, how would I revenge  my dishonour... don't waste time by simply publizing your worthless prides....mmmm"

Rolling her eyes wide, She literally invited him to combat
..

______________________________________

     Vijaya Simhan held his broad sword in front of him, like most traditional fighters. He had chosen the strategy that enhances his strength.. Keeping his sword in front of him allowed him to strike the moment Suman came close...

Suman, breaking all known rules of combat, held her sword behind her...She shifted the sword continuously from one hand to the other, while keeping a safe distance from Vijaya Simhan...

Vijaya Simhan on the other hand was watching suman's movements like a hawk..

He observed that when Suman held her sword at right arm, she moves to her left side to play safe.

Moving quickly to the right, Suman swung her  sword to his left in an arc at his torso...But, he was prepared... shifting his sword quickly to his left hand, he slashed viciously, cutting Suman across her torso...It wasn't a deep cut, but appeared to be hurt...

  Guruji clenched his eyes....

Suman moved the sword to her back again...she shifted to right side and swung her left arm...

Vijaya Simhan acted before her arm could come close to him....he swung his sword ferociously with his right arm and cut her deep in the left shoulder...