Planes suck

I'm going to update very month at least unless I lose my phone

Ben pov

REE REE REE ugh I smacked my alarm clock and put on clothes. It was 0413 hours so I sprinted like I never had before to the back door of the Hale building. Unsurprisingly Erica was already their.

Erica said in a teasing tone "Your late It's four fourty six. You know you were supposed to come before fourty five. Well why are just standing their just get in the car."

I reluctantly slipped into the back while Erica was sitting on the shotgun seat holding a shotgun. Cyrus was driving and as soon as I closed the door Cyrus started accelerating at a alarming rate I hit the seat in front of me super hard face first luckily their was a soft pillow right were my face hit the seat.

When we got to the CIA airport it was 4:20 which meant that Cyrus drove at 120 miles per hour because the CIA hangar is 8 miles away. We entered the CIA airport which looked like a norma private airport and put our bags in the security. A CIA Agent asked for our I.D and Cyrus gave it to him. then he said gate 3 to Shanghai. Then we went to gate five and walked to the plane. The plane was HUUUUUGE how did the CIA even afford this. The inside of the plane was so luxurious they had a pool and slides a jacuzzi and even rooms for each of us with beds. As soon as I got on I asked Erica if she wanted to go in the pool and she said sure. I went to my room and got my swim trunk and went to the pool unsurprisingly Erica was already their in her swim suit. She looked more beautiful than before. I was swing at hear beauty when she snapped me out of it.

"You want to go on the slides Ben ,"

"Sure," I answered.

As we were walking up the stairs to the slide I was havimg an internal breakdown of excitement.

"Oh my god I'm actually going on a slide with a Erica. She so gorgeous in that bathing suit. "

When we get to the slide We got onto the air raft and I sat behind Erica with my legs wrapping around her body. She then pushed us off super fast and I was screaming my head off as we were on it. When we got down with a big splash Erica and I both leaped of the raft into the water. I body flopped. while Erica expertly dived in. We played a lot in the water. When were done we dried off and change into normal clothes. I then yawn and went my room and jumped onto my bed.

I was about to fall asleep when I felt a soft hand ruffling my hair. I jolted awake to see Erica next to me her hand in my hair. My mouth was just hanging there shocked at the physical contact that Erica made.

" Ben I need to tell you something,"

"What,"

"This is a pretty dangerous mission so don't get distracted by anything stay focused."

"Okay "
As Im about to go to sleep again. I then felt and arm wrap around me. I turn around to see Erica next to me looking as pretty as ever closing her eyes. I then go back to sleep as if nothing happened.

Time skip

Erica pov

When I woke up next to Ben and felt something warm on my arm and realize it's Ben. I jump out of the bed and mentally slap myself when I remember the previous actions I made.

"Are we their yet,"

I turned around to see Ben sitting on his bed looking drowsy. I checked the timer on the wall for the plane and it said 3 hours.

"3 more hours "

"Ugh. hey Erica do you want to watch movie? Their is a big flat screen TV right here."

Before I could think of some excuse my mouth instinctively said.

"Sure"

As soon as the word came our of my mouth I cupped my hands over mouth amazed at what I just said. I don't have feelings right. THEN WHY WOULD I SAY SURe!

"Hey Erica you okay,?"

I jolted out of my thoughts as Ben said that.

"Hey what movie do you want to watch?"

"Endgame,"

"OK I'll put it on,"

Spoiler alert
Time skip after movie

I sobbed and cried I never knew I had enough emotion until I saw Black Widow sacrifice. She reminded me so much of myself. Then at the end when Tony started died I swear I never had so much emotion coming out me. I felt warm hands wrap around me and I looked up to see Ben comforting me. I embraced it and let it happen.

"Landing in 15 minutes,"

"Let's get ready for landing,"

I jumped up got my things and ran to my airplane seat and Buckled up for landing. When we got their I was amazed at the Shanghai airport it looked so futuristic at night. We got out of the airport and quickly got in to a cab to lead us to the hotel.

Should I continue?

Operation Trash Can Spy School (Discountinued )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें