" hospital.." sanskar said hurrily making kavita confused... "hospital.. why..?" " your brother, means my useless BIL has a big accident, he is in ICU..." his voice had that confidence by which kavita can never find even in hundred years that he is lying... " what..how..?" tears start rolling down her cheeks... " We don't have a much time to waste.. i will tell you everything in the way... now come fast..." he turned back hoping she would believe him, and as he expected she quickly followed him and sit in his car..

Laksh was in raglak mansion when police arrested him, so no one in the Mm knew about his arresting, and Sanskar use this opportunity. He gives a brief evil smile sitting on the driving seat and start the car...

His plan worked, an hour ago his friends kidnapped her driver in the way of his college and now he came here to pick her.. kavita was continuesly crying and praying for her brother...when she realised it's been almost an hour and they didn't reached at hospital till... " when will we reach the hospital.." she asked in confusion but he didn't answered anything...

She look out of the window and get shock, they were out of the city... " where are you taking me.. it is not the way to hospital... take me back..let me go.." she start punching him which results he felt difficult to balanced the car... " idiot.." he pushed her back and bring out on handkerchief from the front draw and placed on her nose... soon she lossed her conscious...

Kavita opened her eyes slowly when someone patted her cheek, but her eyes opened in wide as soon as she found sanskar banding close to her patting her cheeks... She immediately get up in a fear pushing him back, and got shock to see the surrounding.. It was a temple, where two more boys were standing holding the guns in their hand, the one who was pointing at pandit said...

" sanky, do it fast... we don't have much time.." except sanskar other boys were nervous while pandit was scared same as kavita... who felt her pride in danger.. " wha..what you are planning to do..?" she asked with a fear while sanskar smile calmly... "don't worry, I won't do anything wrong with you, for me only my sister's happiness in matters...and you will be the key for her happiness..."

"what do you mean..?" she was still scared also confused... Sanskar smile widely.. " I mean, we are going to marry here.." Her eyes get widen in shock... " what... are you mad... this can't be happen, you can't do this...?" She shout in anger, pandit also get courage seeing her anger... " exactly... you can't force anyone..." Sanskar look at his friend signalling him.. he nod and forward gun more closer to pandit...

" pandit ji... if you don't want to make your wife widow and children orphans than it would be better if you just shut your mouth and do whatever we said..." pandit gulp his saliva in fear seeing the gun... Sanskar again turned toward Kavita... " now stop your drama and get up..." " no..I won't..." she shout making him frustrated... he point the gun at her... " listen, I don't have much time to spend on you.. If you are ready then say and if not, then i can't take a chance to leave you alive... you have to buried here only..." saying he loaded the gun... " no.. please no..." she cried..

vicky whispered in sameer's ears.. " yaar sameer, what sanky is planning to do... we don't have even the single bullet in any of our guns... what if this pandit or girl find it out... we will be finish.. we don't have any other weapon to scare them.. what will we do..?" Sameer who was pointing gun at pandit glared vicky... " shut up idiot.." he pouts and again look at sanskar...

Sanskar forward his hand.. " so what you have decided..." kavita look at his hand with her moist eyes and hold that helplessly...

Ragini was in room rearranging the wardrobe when heard a voice.. " sis... big sis where are you...? big sis..." " sanskar... why is he shouting...?" ragini get confused....leaving her work incomplete and came down. Janki and shekhar also came hearing his voice... " what happened why are you.." her gaze moved from his happy face to kavita's crying face, who was continuesly crying and trying to free her hand from his grip...