[Z.D.H]//Fortnite

(Doing a fortnite one again! And this time it's with Zach so enjoy)

I walk down stairs and immediately hear my boyfriend Zach screaming at his game. The head set was on his messy morning hair as he was only in his boxers. He was the reason I woke up considering he's so loud. It was 7:30am and my hair was a mess so I cleaned up before taking a seat next to him on the couch. I had only a t-shirt on and no underwear or bra since I like to be comfortable.

Zach's tongue sticks out of his mouth as he moves side to side mocking the moves as if he was in the game himself. I roll my eyes and cross my legs looking at the tv and seeing what was so interesting about this game that every teen age boy loved. Even jack and Corbyn were up by the looks because I remember their usernames that were at the top of the screen.

Suddenly, I hear my phone ding and I pick it up off the side of the couch and check the text.

💦🖤girl squad🖤💦

Gabbie baby💜🎆: Omg!  Jack won't shut the hell up and now lavender won't go back to sleep!

Christina girl💕💦: omg same, Corbyn is none stop screaming at the game.

You: IKR, Zach's still going and it's to early for this.

Tate honey😘🖤: lol, I don't have that problem considering my man don't play fortnite! 😂

You: I think I know how to catch Zach's attention, brb.
~———~

I drop my phone back on the couch and once again Zach screams.

"Come on bro, you were supposed to have my back and I just fucking died!!" He screamed and I heard laughing in the head set.

"Hey Zach, you done yet?" I asked innocently before scooting closer to him.

He scratches his head and sets back up, grabbing the controller and pressing A.

"Just one more game babygirl, I promise" he says before commanding something to one of the two boys who were up this early.

I sigh and bite my lip and the plan starts to play threw my head. I see Zach pick up a bottle of water, his tongue grazing his soft lips before taking a sip. I bite my lip harder and gulp realizing the affect he had on me and he didn't even know. I lay back on the couch and continued to watch my boyfriend play. Nothing was interesting about this game but he seems to enjoy playing it.

I sigh and tap my legs, the dampness between my thighs growing without a purpose. I take a breath and sit up as Zach lets out another cry of anger and I had it. I walk in front of him and plop down on the coffee table, keeping my legs closed. Zach groaned and moved his head to the side, still beating his thumbs on the controller.

"Baby move- dude dude, this guys right in that house" he said loudly and I rolled my eyes again.

Finally, I smirk. The plan was ready to come in action.

"Fine Zach, be like that" I said before placing my hands back on the coffee table and leaning back, spreading my legs and letting him get a look.

He got a second look, getting caught off guard and his jaw fell down making me giggle. Keep in mind, I didn't have underwear on. His thumbs left the controller and his eyes stared at my soaking heat. I see him lick his lips, and the noticeable bulge pushes through his boxers.

"Dude, What you doing!" I hear Corbyn yell through the head set.

Zach shakes his head but try's his hardest to focus on the game. He constantly looks over at me and I can't help but giggle. He seemed to drool every time I would tease him like this. His eyes really tried to consecrate but I knew he wouldn't be able to resist. He gets on the ground, on his knees and scoots over to me while still playing and keeping up with his friends. His face goes down to have a taste but I quickly put my foot on his forehead and push him back on the couch.