part 1 *Harry Potter*

(Gotta start with the best series)

1. "Said Hermione sounding as usual as though she had swallowed the textbook."

2. "I enjoyed the meetings too," said Luna serenely. "it was like having friends."

3. "May I offer you a cough drop, Dolores" Professor McGonagall asked Curtly.

4. "I should have made my meaning plainer," said Professor McGonagall, turning at last to look Umbridge directly in the eyes. "He has achieved high Mark's in all Defense Against the Dark Arts tests set by a competent teacher."

5. "Knocking the shrieking goblins aside like skittles."

6. Cho had got to her feet, but Ginny said rather fiercely, "No, Luna will take Harry, won't you, Luna?"

7. "Oh, don't mind me . . . I'll just lie here and crumble. . . ."

8. He was not perfectly, sure that he was there himself.

9. She seemed to be taking the library's lack of useful information on the subject as a personal insult; it had never failed her before.

10. Goose pimples. *what????*

11. "You weren't being thick after all - you were showing moral fiber!"

12. "What're you doing here?" Ron and Fred said at the same time. "Sending a letter," said Harry and George in unison. "What, at this time?" Said Hermione and Fred. Fred grinned.