Chapter 2

Previously .....

Tianyi just ignored them and went to the office to get her timetable, until something Or should I say someone stopped her “Is that you? Tianyi?”

Tianyi turned around to see her good childhood friend, Ling. (Bet you weren’t expecting that) “Ling! I can’t believe your here!” They ran up to each other and gave a big massive hug, “Yeah! I can’t believe that your dad let you go here!” Ling said in amazement “Well... he didn’t..” Tianyi gave a guilty smile “Wait! Did you sneak out!” Tianyi rubbed the back of her head “Hehe.” Ling gave Tianyi a big teddy bear hug “I’m so proud of you to finally escape from all that torture!” “Yeah I'm glad I escaped him before he could catch me”

~~Time skip brought to you by Miku~~

“So Tian what do you have first?” Ling asked Tianyi “Hmm... I have Math first” Tianyi replied with a bored tone “What room?” “Room 1-A” “What?! That’s a really high class! I’m in 2-A!” “Hehe, yeah”

~~ Another time skip brought to you by my laziness~~

You see Tianyi isn’t just a ordinary girl, she is one of the gifted who have powers, which is very rare only 1 in 10,000 get it, Tianyi is a Water Dragon Slayer. (Bet you didn't expect this to be a little bit Fairy Tail Related) A dragon slayer is where they where brought up with a dragon, Tianyi however, her mom was a Water Dragon who lost her ability to transform back into her kind, so she gave birth to Tianyi and taught her.

But to Tianyi ’s surprise she’s not the only one in the school who has magic. Let’s travel to Moke Zhiyu and see what his life is like.

‘Ugh, I HATE fan girls. There so annoying especially Qingxian, who is basically my personal stalker’ Moke’s eyes wondered to a girl ‘Hmm? I’ve never seen her before she must be the new girl, but I can feel very strong energy coming off of her.. could she be a mage? Nah, I’m just tired’ “Hey Mochi what do you have?” Piko also known as Moke’s Frenemy “I have math in room 4-D” “Wow you are dumb I have maths in room 3-B” “Hey! I’m not dumb!”(Sorry I'm gonna make Moke dumb here ^^' Sorry Not Sorry) “Ok then what’s 10*10 (the * means times and / means divide)” “Duh it’s 20” “No dumba$$ It’s 100! You where adding!” “Oh you wanna go cord!” “Don’t mind if I do mochi!” They where about to fight till a very, very annoyed blonde head stoped it “DO I HEAR FIGHTING!?” “N-no Rin!” Both of the scared boys hugged each over for life “Good”

That is Rin Kagamine, the school rep. Everyone knows not to get on Rin’s bad side or things won’t be pretty.

~~~~~~~~ With Tianyi ~~~~~~~~

Tianyi was walking down the hall alone cause Ling had to go to her lesson while Tianyi here has a free time so she’s walking around to get to know the place. “This is so big!” Tianyi wasn’t looking where she was going and she bumped into.... Moke Zhiyu, Tianyi falls on the floor “Oh I’m sorry for bumping into you.” She looks to who she bumped into ‘Oh it’s that guy from before... Wait, he has some strong energy coming from him! No he can’t be a wizard! There super rare!’ “Oi! Watch where your going stupid girl!” “The name’s Tianyi not stupid girl” “Whatever Yiiyan just don’t bump into me again or things won’t be so happy” “One it’s Tianyi, T I A N Y I, second what do you mean by things won’t be happy?” “Geez I mean by beating you up till you go unconscious” “O-ok..” Tianyi walks away sadly while natsu stands there watching her walk away ‘I don’t like her one bit’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed it! Comment on what you think! See you soon! Author-kun Out!