Chapter 17

Once you woke up you still wasn't right but you couldn't miss another day of school. So you had to pretend like you was ok. You got up and got dressed done what you needed to do in the bathroom and then went down stairs.

All the boys looked at you with concern even Shoto was a little concerned even if it was she's to tell that he was. "Morning guys!" You said as happily as you could muster.

"Morning, are you sure your supposed to be up out bed?" You heard March ask you, with worry flowing through his voice.

"Yep. I'm totally fine!" You told him.

You told them all not to worry about you, but how could they not?

You looked unsteady on your feet, you look like your going to collapse any minute and your really pale. You shouldn't really be going to school today but you decided that you had to. Why?

(Because it's the story line!)

Because you couldn't sit in the house anymore. You wanted to go out. And the only way to that is to go to school. You sat down and watched as all the boys was having breakfast and teasing eachother. Like they normally do.

They really do act like a family huh!?

You started to eat your breakfast. As soon as you was done you washed up with Asuta. You washed the dishes and he dry them. "Y/N you don't look well. Why not stay home another day?" He asked you.

"Because there's nothing wrong." You told him.

He sighed and then put the last dish away. You and him walked I to the living room grabbed what you needed and then left. You got into your car and he got into his. "Kirito." You called.

"Mm"

"I have work later. So you will have to find your own way home. Ok?" You told him. He nodded his head at you and then looked in front of him. As the scene became blurry and everything seemed to last forever. You finally got to the school.

Kirito and you got out of your car since the other wanted to walk and some went into Ayato's car. You locked your car and then made your way to the school. You went to your first class and sat down. You was with Kirito anyway. You smiled at him as you waited for the teacher to arrive.

He looked at you and smiled back, then he opened his mouth. "Y/N you really don't look well enough to be here." He said to you.

"I'm fine Kirito. Jeez why are all of you worrying so much?" You asked him.

"Because we care." He told you.

You looked at him and then sighed. You turned to the front and then saw the teacher making her appearance. She done roll and then looked at you. "Y/N, are you ok now?" She asked you. You looked at her with a confused look. "Kirito said you weren't feeling well yesterday. Are you ok now?" She asked you.

"Oh, yeah I'm ok."

"Great. Well yesterday we went over something and today you all have a quiz on it. Y/N you don't have to do it." The teacher said to you.

How come I always miss the things on the quiz? How did my luck get this good!?

As the teacher passes out the quiz to everyone you just looked at the wall, then the ceiling then the door, then the floor and then at Kirito. He looked at you and then smiled. You smiled back at him and then focused on something else.

About 10 minutes later you felt a tap on your shoulder. When you turned to Kirito you saw a piece of paper sliding your way. You read it;

(Bold him italic you.)

I'm bored.

Same. Hey I noticed that you don't eat alot.

Yeah, so?

How come?

😎

Why did you draw that?

Idk felt like it.

Hahaha.

When you passed it back to Kirito was actually laughing at it as well. Kirito can draw really well. You have only see him draw once in his book just because he was bored but it was good anyway.

Haha!

What?

I made you laugh so I win!

Haha. Ok.

Duck yes!

Duck?

I can't swear I'm in school.

Why not say fudge?
Or fork?

....

....

Duck off. It's funnier if you say duck.

....

I'll prove it.

Go on then!

Duck you.
Duck!
Duck that was a great show.

As soon as he passed you the note you started to laugh. Kirito smiled as you laughed quietly to yourself at what he wrote. After the bell rang you and Kirito got up and then walked out of the class.

The day was normal, except from the amount of pain you was in and the fact that you wasn't feeling well.

~~Time skip~~

After you got to work, you saw Sosuke there and he smiled at you. "Hey Sosuke." You told him.

"Hiya. Did you hear that today was our last day here because they are closing down?" He ask you.

You shook your head at him and then went to to talk to the manger about it, you wasn't far from the door to the office you only had a couple more steps to take.

But everything turned black.

*****************************************
Oh my god! Find out what will happen next. And yeah I know I'm evil but the only way I can think of to keep you guys interested in the story.

Otherwise I think you would get bored of it.

Am I right?

Anyway thanks for reading guys.

Bye for now

To be Continued!