Harsh

Flock of Aarakocra clans are living in a remote island of "Redd's Pacific"

No one would even think of an island exist around these areas.

Redds Pacific is one of the most unforgiving seas ever recorded in history. It is well known due to its galeful storms and sky-high rocks. Although there is one person who managed to pass through the legendary sea. And that is "Redd, the baleful wind".

Redd is born without wings. His mother "Aial" have the true Aarakocra bloodline with graceful white humanoid features and blessed by the Gods. From her perfect appearance to her incapacitated son.

Aial is worried for his son's future for it could be a threat to their kind. As Redd possesed no wings but also Blood-feathered Aarakocra.

According to the prophecy"Flame beseech the call of the natured-blood,  Surise never shined abovethe horizon,  Nor Sunsets beneaththe skyline,He who never rose, will flynevermore

"Flame beseech the call of the natured-blood,
Surise never shined above
the horizon,
Nor Sunsets beneath
the skyline,
He who never rose, will fly
nevermore."

She hid her son to "Zuiko"(outcast) and blessed Redd with "Akadi's Blessing" filled with love and care. Aial tried to avoid his son's fate by exiling him from the land upon birth.

//*Akadi, primordial queen of the wind. Elemental wind Goddess.*//

Chapter 1

The Call for Adventure

Redd has been taught how to survive by himself

His mentor is Zuiko, an outcast of Skyhaven.

He was once a warrior, a proud one. The scars from his body are evident that he fought countless number of enemies.

One day, he had a fight he can't win.

A fight for love.

He killed his comrade for the women he loved thus he was vanished and never to come close within the vicinity of the city.

So they removed one of his wings to make sure he never attempts to return.

Surprisingly, he was able to move from one place to another by gliding with a cloth connected to the bone of the previous wing. By then he mastered his gliding skills in a way that he can quickly change his direction with ease.

Redd case is different, He is born without wings from the start. In such condition, he learned to glide with Zuiko's guidance.

"Are you prepared to dive son?"

"Always"

Redd is very confident in whatever he does. Living in harsh environment of gale storms he can't make the same mistake twice. Every moment is deadly, Floating debris, inconsistent burst of wind, raging waters both above and beneath the currents, And the dangerous Murlocs.

 Every moment is deadly, Floating debris, inconsistent burst of wind, raging waters both above and beneath the currents, And the dangerous Murlocs

Murloc are nasty creatures with persistent attitude. They have eyes for treasures in which they fight over their life.

Abandoned ships, a mass of treasures, and scattered skeletons around the area.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Father, what's beyond those twin rocks?"

With an unnerving tone of voice he replied.

"Nothingness".

He was quickly being discouraged to go the other side.

The curiosity of the young cannot be contained for long.

"I need details, father does not letting me know anything other than surviving"

While Zuiko is gathering food to eat.

Redd quickly jumps off the peaks of rocks towards the twin rocks

As he was gliding through the rocks, the winds are getting stronger.

With his sheer will of curiosity he managed to go near the rocks.

However, he saw a half-man ha

then he managed to read the unpredictable burst of