I'm Naya Rivera

Naya's POV

"Naya hurry up. We have to be on Set in

10 minutes " Heather yelled from downstairs.

"Yess i'm here" I yelled back while running downstairs, i grabed my keys and headed outside.

"What did you take so long?" Heather asked.

"Sorry i had to find something to wear" i said.

"Seriously?" she laughed. "You look good in everything."

I giggled "Thanks hemo"

"Let's go. We're already late" Heather said. And with that she sat in the Driver Seat and started to drive.

Well hey guys. I'm Naya Rivera, I'm 28 years old and i'm an actress. I'm on the Show glee and i play Santana Lopez. That girl next to me is Heather Morris, my Best Friends and i live with her. She's awesome. She plays Brittany S. Pierce on glee and also my Best Friend. Today we're gonna start film Season 2 ..so I'm kinda really excited because i'm gonna see the whole cast again.. i missed them all so much. It's gonna be really much fun.

"I'm so happy to be back" Heather said excitedly.

"Yea me too" I smiled.

As we drove into the Paramount studios i got really happy. And i can say Heather too. We drove in the parking lot and got out of the car. I looked on my Phone clock.

"SHIT Heather c'mon we have to run. We're 15 minutes late" I took Heathers hand and started to run with her.

As we came in the Studio everyone was already there. They all looked at us started to laugh.

"Nothing has changed, you two are still always late" Kevin came up to us laughing and hugged us.

Me and Heather looked at each other and started laughing too. We said 'Hi' to everyone and sat down next to the others. Ryan told us what was new in Season 2 and what's gonna happen.

"Naya? Heather? i have to ask you guys something and you say if you're okay with it or not. Okay?"

"Um okay. Whats up?" i asked.

Heather looked at me and then at Ryan curiously.

"What would you two say about playing a couple?"

"A couple?!" Heather asked shocked.

I looked shocked at Ryan. "Do you really think that is a good idea? "

"Yea to be honest i think its a really good idea. Look if you two have a Problem with that you don't have to do it okay? We just thought about it because there are many "Brittana" Shippers out there" he giggled.

The cast laughed and looked at us.

"Come on guys..you two are Best Friends. And you're so close you already seem like a couple. So why do you have a Problem with that?" Kevin asked.

I don't know why i have a Problem with that. Kevin is right. We're Best Friends and really close..And its not like we haven't kissed before..but i don't know i was drunk and it was for fun. Playing a real couple is something other.

Hemo is looking on the ground. Neither of us says anything.

"Um..can we think about it and tell you tomorrow?" I asked looking at Ryan.

Finally Hemo says something. "Yea Ryan that would be great I have to think about the whole situation"

"Wow um.. i didn't think it would be such a big Problem for you guys but okay yea take your time" Ryan said.

"Thanks" we say at the same time. What makes us laugh. Everyone laughs with us.

After 30 minutes

"Okay guys that's it for today. Tomorrow i'll see you guys 7:00am!" "No second later!" He said looking at me and Hemo.

We laugh and say 'Goodbye' to everyone.

We walk to the Car and i have to say it was kinda really awkward. Neither of us knew what to say. We sat in the car and I turned the Radio on to break the awkward silence. 'Break free ~ Ariana Grande' was on. We sang loudly along the Song and bursted out in laughter in the End.

"Our Car Performances are always the best" i said laughing.

"I know" Hemo said giggling.

We parked in the Parking lot and got out the car. We walked in the House.

"Hemo?" i asked.