1:45 am

Alexa had to do everything her way including having the baby late. She was 2 whole weeks late. The next day the doctor was going to induce her. Roman had everything packed 3 weeks ago and now was in a holding position waiting for his daughter to make her grand entrance into the world. He of course was on Paternity leave. They were in bed asleep when Alexa woke up thirsty. She quietly climbed out of bed and went down stairs to get a nice refreshing glass of moo juice. As she was standing there she felt a sharp pain in her stomach, and a sudden gush of liquid. "Roman!" she screamed but Roman was dead to the world. Alexa didn't think she could climb the stairs to go wake him up so she resorted to the only thing she knew would wake Roman up. "DADDY HELP ME." She screamed. Roman jumped out of bed scared to death. He went down stairs to see what was wrong. "Lexa!?" Alexa was standing in the kitchen holding her stomach with a mess at her feet. He rushed over and picked her up and took her to the couch. "Roman I can't go with dirty socks." Alexa says. Roman runs upstairs and gets her a pair of fuzzy socks.

He hands her his phone so she can start calling her friends and family. Roman packs the car and then comes back for Alexa. He gently picked her up and carried her out to the car. She's struggling to stay big. He put her in the seat and fastened it. "I'm slipping." She says. "I know it's hard to stay big but try hard baby girl." They arrive at the hospital. They are taken to a private room. Alexa is in labor for 4 hours and kept slipping in and out of her head space. When the baby finally arrives she's exhausted. Roman cuts the cord. "Baby girl she's beautiful. " He says smiling up at Alexa. "She gets her looks from you." Alexa says. The nurse takes the baby's measurements and cleans her up. Roman text everyone. "My baby girl had our baby girl. 9lbs 4oz. 24 inches long."