Prologue: Handsome Prince Li

Start from the beginning

His average male friend felt wronged. He force Li Ren to take him to his favorite resturant and let him pay for his meals as an a apology. Li Ren was confuse but he still did, seeing a handprint on his male friend's cheek.

"W-Well... you see..." One of his female staff members spoke up but was unable to get the words out.

"Hah! The reason your here was because to seduce Brother Ren! All of you girls are! You should just quit; no one wants to see all of your faces again!" Gu Yao said in a haugthy tone then cling on to Li Ren's arm.

Seeing this; all the female staff stood there, gritting their teeth from her provoking words and actions on their handsome boss.

Li Ren sigh from Gu Yao's action and words; he scolded Gu Yao. "Gu Yao, that was not nice. Apologize to them."

When she heared Li Ren told her to apologize she felt wronged. Those girls dared to work here to take the man she loved since high school. She would never apologize to those poor commoners no matter what.

She frown and tug on Li Ren's arm saying in sickly-sweet voice; "Ren Ren, I can't believe your chosing those girls over me! Come play with me!"

Li Ren sigh and apologize in Gu Yao sted. The female staff blush on Li Ren's words.

"B-Boss Li! There's no need. Don't worry about it."

"Y-Yeah! Don't worry Boss Li. We really didn't take to heart, honest."

Li Ren let out a wry smile and thanks the girls. He got out from Gu Yao's hold; rolling his sleeves he look at his staff. "I'll go make some coffee since you guys haven't drink or eaten anything yet."

------------------------------------------------

"That guy is so hot!"

"I wonder if he has a girlfriend?"

"Let's talk to him."

Li Ren, "Here is your expresso, Miss." Li Ren placed  the cup in front of a girl.

She stared at him and blush. This man is very handsome. I should ask his number...

"Wait!" Li Ren was about to go to leave, but was called by the girl he served a few secobds ago. She blush and open her mouth. "Um... can I have your numb--"

"Bro Li!" The girl was cut off when a male voice was heared.

Li Ren look at the direction of the voice and saw a familiar figure who is wearing dark sunglasses. His eyes widen in disbelief then smiled. "Mo; long time no see." He said and walk up to his friend.

The girl look at Li Ren's back in dissatisfaction. Suddenly she felt a sensation. She look up and saw every female inside the café was glaring at her, even the staff. If looks can kill; she would have been dead already.

Li Ren's friend, Su Mo patted Li Ren on the back when he was in front of him.

Li Ren smiled and ask a nearby staff member to take care of the café. They left the café.

------------------------------------------------

"Bro Li! I still can't believe your still a ladies man after all those years! Let me beat you up; take pity on your brother who hasn't gotten himself a girlfriend!" Su Mo felt wronged.

Su Mo has been friends with Li Ren since first year of college. Su Mo is an average, but intelligent man; not as intelligent as Li Ren. But one thing that he had an advantage was that he was richer than Li Ren. He's an a movie director; he has won two best movie two years in a row and he was about to get another this year.