CHAPTER 1 (Ricky and His Life)

The afternoon sun in Korea when it was shining was pretty hot and Ricky walked with a slight lethargy while listening to the song on his small radio through his little headset. Ricky is one of the students at SOPA High School who majored in music because of his dreams and dreams of becoming a rapper, however, his family's economic conditions made it a little difficult for him to reach his dream because sometimes Ricky wanted to buy a musical instrument but his savings were still lacking and sometimes his savings were taken eat. (just buying rice and potatoes)
Suddenly from behind there was Ricky's friend who came to his surprise while hugging him from behind, he was Tomtom. Tomtom's hand accidentally pulled Ricky's headset cable to make the headset cable detached from Ricky's right ear. Ricky was shocked and immediately hid the headset in the pocket of his pants. "Where do you want to go? Hurry up, tomorrow is the day off. It's better that we hang out or just take a walk," said Tomtom and Ricky immediately rejecting Tomtom's request. "Sorry, I have a part-time job. I go home first, I'll see you again and have a good vacation," Ricky answered slightly embarrassed. Ricky ran to catch the bus and on the bus he immediately checked the headset which had accidentally hit Tomtom's hand. After checking it turns out the headset is no longer functioning which is right and Ricky looks sad. "This is the only headset that I have, while I am saving to buy a launchpad. Not to mention how many more days do you have to pay the rent," Ricky said, sighing. Not feeling the trip to his house had arrived and Rickypun got off the bus.
As usual, the road to Ricky's rented house was filled with villagers who were quite noisy and not infrequently there were also credit workers roaming around. The lender with his voice from the slow, slightly fast, fast and even hard to decorate around. Ricky who passed him just smiled a little while saying the word "sorry, excuse me"
Arriving at home, Ricky's mother immediately yelled at him. "It's almost 3pm !!! Come on, help mom mop" and Ricky hurriedly took the mop and started mopping.
The clock felt so fast and now pointed at 5 pm, Ricky immediately took a shower and prepared to eat. It's no stranger that on Friday they only ate sweet potatoes because their father had not received a salary. Ricky didn't ask much and he immediately ate the boiled yam. After eating sweet potatoes, Ricky went straight into the room and worked on the task his teacher had just given. Seeing the headset on the study table, makes him sad again because through the headset Ricky can listen to his favorite songs. Now only one cable can produce sound while if Ricy uses a large radio, his father who comes home from work as a truck driver can be angry because of the sound of music from the radio. Ricky turned his face on the study table and he took a book and began writing syllable words to make a rap song lyrics. Until the clock pointed at almost 7 pm, Ricky hurried to get ready to change uniforms and walk towards the Majestik cafe. Ricky has worked for part time at the cafe for almost 1 year as a bartender. Seeing Ricky's expertise in playing beverage bottles on the bar made the cafe manager more impressed with Ricky and wanted to appoint him as a permanent employee of his cafe. "Ricky, do you not want to work as a permanent employee here? The salary will be far greater than you working part time like this. I see you are quite smart and expert," said Manager Welly. "Thank you sir for your trust, asking me to be a permanent employee but, sorry, I am still in high school and I still have other ideals. But once again I thank you and allow me to remain a part-time bartender because I really need this job "answered Ricky and Manager Welly even smiled proudly at Ricky. "Surely, I am amazed by you and keep fighting for your dreams and ideals before the spirit is gone from within you". Rickypun answers with a nod and a "definite" answer.

! The moon was in the sky in Korea that night and the clock had pointed at 3:00 in the morning when Ricky came home and he returned home using his bicycle. The street was quite quiet and suddenly flashed a bunch of thugs trying to disturb Ricky. "HEY, YOU'RE A STOP STOP! FOR YOUR LITTLE MONEY TO BUY OUR DRINK," said one of the thugs and followed by several other thugs with bodies slightly staggered by the influence of the drink. Ricky was a little panicked and scared because after all he was still a high school kid but, he gathered his courage and his ability to gather words in 1 breath with speed and it can be quite loud. "YOU THOUGHT TO LOOK FOR MONEY IT IS EASY! YOU THOUGHT YOU ALWAYS WAS WASTE WASTE! BETTER YOU DON'T USE THE BRAIN ONLY BEFORE! YOU LIKE THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL !!!" Ricky said that he threw the camat in 1 breath and quickly made the thugs surprised to hear Ricky's voice which made the quiet atmosphere of the street break instantly. Rickypun immediately pedaled the bicycle quickly and left the thugs. "What about the kid? Why can he talk so fast? Does his tongue not upside down?" said the thugs.
Finally Ricky could get home safely and he immediately lay down on the bed. As usual, Ricky couldn't wait to listen to the song on his favorite radio station and he took his headset, it didn't feel like his tears were almost dripping because the headset stayed next to the function but, because of exhaustion, Rickypun fell asleep.

* Note: the sentence that Ricky said to the thugs was wired