"It was your mistakes that got us here Toomes!" he spit back "Now, either turn your self in, or I'll have to take you in myself!"

"Ha!" he grinned "Just try and catch me!" he then started up his wings and flew away. Peter tried to grab him, but it was too late.

"Shoot..." he reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. "Ned, yeah hey. Sorry, one sec... Will you all be quiet?!" he turned to the Avengers who all were yelling different questions at once "Sorry about that. Ok, I need you to tell Bucky to get over to the tower ASAP. Steve and the others know. Or at least they are close to figuring it out. I need him to run defense. Toomes came by the tower so I'll be on offense. I put a tracker on him. Alright, thanks man!" he hung up and started messing with something else on his phone.

"Ok..." Steve stormed up to him "What in the world is going on?! How did you do that?!"

"No time..." he looked down at his phone "I've really got to go." He walked over to the hole in the window. "If I'm not home by dinner, don't wait up..." he then jumped out the window. The Avengers started yelling in panic and ran to try and catch him. Only when they looked down, they couldn't find him...

~time skip~

It was a good thing Peter had still been wearing his suit under his clothes. He followed the tracker to Coney Island. Of course, where it all went down the first time...

He found Toomes sitting on top of the Ferris wheel. He swooped down at him and the battle began. Toomes would fly at Peter and then he would shoot webs at him. Peter performed flips and dodges as he tried to shoot at him with the gun. When that didn't work, he tried to grab onto him and drag him into the water. But that didn't work either.

Peter finally beat him by webbing both of his wings together so that he couldn't fly. He waited for the police to show up and he helped escort him back to prison. He also told them about his connection to the other villains. They thanked him for his work and he made his way back to the tower.

~time skip~

When Bucky had arrived at the tower he had been trying his best to keep everyone calm. But it wasn't working very well. They all kept asking him where Peter was and if he was ok. Of course, he had no answers to give them so all he could do was try to keep them from going after him. Which was very hard to do...

About four hours later, Peter came stumbling through the elevator. He was covered in mud, blood, sweat, and he looked exhausted. He collapsed onto the couch face first. Bucky pat him on the head "How'd it go buddy?" he gave him a thumbs up. "You know... you kind of have a few things you need to explain..."

He groaned "Do I have to...?"

He laughed "Yeah you kinda do..."

"Just take this..." he pulled something out of his pocket and threw it on the ground. A second later he had fallen asleep.

Steve reached down and picked it up. When he looked at it he gasped. "I-it's Spider-Man's mask..."

"Ok kid, you've got to do better than that..." Bucky punched him in the arm.

He jumped and fell off the couch. "What- I'm not Spider-Man!" he said groggily.

Bucky facepalmed "No you're supposed to be saying the opposite..."

"Oh..." he was still half asleep. He stuck out his hand towards the nearest Avenger. Which just so happened to be Clint "Hi... my name's Spider-Man... who are you..." he started to fall back asleep.

"Ok, that's it..." Bucky picked up a glass of water Thor had been drinking and he poured it on his head.

"Agh! I'm awake!" Peter pushed his hair out of his eyes and saw Steve holding his mask "Oh... so we're at this conversation..."

Steve gaped at him "You-you're Spider-Man?!"

Peter pulled on his shirt sleeves "yeah... surprise...!" he smiled but nobody else was laughing.

"why didn't you tell me?" Steve sounded hurt.

Peter sighed and stood up "Look, I figured that you would make me quit. The only people that knew were Ned and Bucky. And he only found out because you sent him to spy on me!" Bucky laughed a bit at that. "Look, what I do is important. I help people that the Avengers can't. So, no matter what you do, I'm not going to stop being Spider-Man!"

To his surprise Steve smiled at him "Oh Pete, I would never have made you quit being Spider-Man. Sure, I would have been worried, but I wouldn't have minded..."

"Really?!" his eyes lit up and he ran over and gave him a big hug. "Thank you so much!"

From then on, Peter would go on missions with the Avengers, although he wasn't an official member. Peter and Steve had become even closer now that Peter didn't have to lie to him. Peter eventually to Michelle about his powers and she thought it was pretty cool. All in all, everything worked out pretty well. Peter couldn't have wished for a better family...

The End. :)

(A/N - Well guys, that's it. Thanks for reading my story. I hope you liked it! :) One last time, remember, with great power, comes great responsibility!)