Unexpected

Walking in the clubhouse Gemma took Katherine to a booth while Happy and the guys went to church. "Hey the guys will figure this out ok, your friend will be ok and so will you. Your Old Man wont let anything happen." "I shouldn't have left her, I knew something would happen. All I could think about was keeping my baby safe. I should have taken her with me or something." "Hey, you couldn't have known" Katherine worried but tried to stay calm as she knew it wasnt good for the baby. Meanwhile the guys were in church trying to come up with a plan.

"Someone needs to go get this girl and bring her here." "Yeah, but I would suggest at least two" Clay then pointed to Juice "What have you found out on Tyler?" Juice pulled out the file he had, "Well his name is Tyler Murdoch, 34 years old, has worked at the same company for 5 years. Has no priors but get this, before 10 years ago he didn't go by Murdoch, he went by Jamison. Before you ask Tyler Jamison had a whole list of offenses, assault, harrassment, stalking. From what I can find he has been a problem since teens. But after he changed his name nothing." "So I doubt he just stopped, he must have gotten better at not getting caught." As Happy listened he also imagined every which way he could torture him slowly. Jax spoke up then, "OK so lets have Juice and Chibs go get the girl, meanwhile Katherine is on lockdown. When the girl gets here safe we start working on a plan for Tyler, agreed?" A round of ayes came from the men. Clay then dismissed the men.

Coming out of church Juice, Chibs and Happy went to Katherine. Happy pulled Katherine onto his lap and sunk his head into her neck, "Katherine, Chibs and I are going to get your friend. We need to know where she is and what else we need to know." "Well uh her name is Mahayla she is at the Lyons Motel off the highway. I can call her to let her know your coming." Ok good, tell her to stay in her room till we get there." "Ok." Pulling out her phone she contacted May while grabbing onto Happy's arms for comfort. "Kat, thank God you called, I was getting so worried when I couldn't get a hold of you!" "Sorry May, i forgot to charge my phone, listen, I have some friends coming to get you named Chibs and Juice. They will bring you here and keep you safe ok. Stay in your room till they get there." "Ok, I can do that." A few minutes lster the guys were pulling out, as Happy looked at Kat. "Babe your staying here on Lockdown, so is Mahayla when she gets here. Me and Jax are going to the house to get some things so stay here close to Gemma. Dont go outside." "Ok baby, but be careful."
Three hours later the guys pulled up to the hotel, goingbto the room they knocked on the door. "Who is it?" "Chibs and Juice lass, Kat sent us." As the door opened slowly Chibs watched the lot while Juice watched the door. When his eyes met hers he almost gorgot to breath. She was stunning, Chibs looked back he stood there awkwardly as both Juice and May stared at each other. When he cleared his throat they both jumped and then blushed. Chibs silently laughed while thinking to himself. "That was unexpected but should definitely be interesting."