Chapter 1

Before you start to read a warning in this chapter, there will be mentioning of rape; when your not comfortable with it, you don't need to read it.

It was a lovely evening, the night stars glittering pretty, and the full moon showed brightly. The heist finished by now, but to Hakuba Suguru, it didn't matter as he was annoyed at a particular thief. The brit still couldn't believe that Kaito kid escaped once more. He let out a sigh. He took a taxi as it seemed like today, lady luck decided to hate him. Both his driver and Baaya got sick, and so he had to take a cab. Not to mention he was in Osaka. Kid decided to steal a gem in that city. Why he didn't really know, it was still weird the things he stole always came back, at least he has the decency to give these back to the police.

He just needed to get his thoughts together. He was a mess, thanks to that thief. Another sigh escaped out of his mouth as he groaned. He didn't just change his hair color (AGAIN), not to mention that he used extensions. There was something else as well; he was teasing him, as he did change him into a dress, as well as makeup. Not to mention that Hattori was there as well, which led to it so much more embarrassment to him.

He looked like a girl, and he still couldn't understand how he has done that. Not just that, he was calling him cute. His cheeks heated up.

//Pull yourself together. You can't just get embarrassed...//

He shook his head at the memory of today. It wasn't something new. It was just another one of his shenanigans. Luckily he had some spare clothes with him, and so he was wearing his brown suit. As well as his winter jacket. And some black shoes.

The thief was way too familiar to Kaito, and he always had the thought that Kaito Kuroba was Kid but never had any evidence. They got together just recently. It was now a month, and he still had a bugging feeling. It was a feeling he had when something terrible would soon be happening. His instinct told him something wasn't right. Kid escaped, but he was pale, and when he was on the roof, he was not really...looking healthy.

One thing was clear Kaito wasn't willing to say to him the whole truth. Yes, he told him he was Kid, but he didn't tell him the reason behind his stealings. It was worrisome as there was sometimes a sniper trying to shoot kid.

He decided to walk the rest to the hotel, and so he paid the cab. That was at least the plan until he got a bad feeling. It was as someone was watching him. And soon, he stumbled upon something. A person was pointing a gun to another person. The person was wearing all in black, and the two were arguing about something.

This led to him hiding. He should do something, but what could he do? He wasn't wearing any protection. He was taking his phone out. At least he could call the police. The realization was too late, and as soon as he has done this, he felt pain behind the back of his head, and everything turned black. 

.

.

.

His blue eyes snapped open as he felt himself being moved but in a rough way, and bound to something with around his wrist joints. That something was feeling cold and metallic. He tried to see anything, but everything was black. He noted that his head was in pain. His mind was fuzzy, and he couldn't move well. His body felt numbed down, and he pondered how he had ended up like that. He noted that there where two voices, but he couldn't understand them at the moment as his mind was still way too fuzzy.

He noted how calm he was, which should have been different. So he realized that he was drugged. His mind raced hours per miles, and he knew he was in danger, but his body just wasn't moving to his screaming instincts. Yet he wasn't feeling any panic, just calm. There was something else. He was feeling cold. That wasn't good, how long was he out? What precisely had happened? Then it hit him. He didn't remember much. 

All he knew was his name; that was it. He would probably by now panic when he wouldn't have been drugged, at least that was his deduction. That was bad, and he knew it. By now, he was wide awake, but his body didn't react, and it weird. 

"So what now?"

The unknown voice asked, from his observation, the voice sounded like a male.

"He saw us, so how about we kill him?"

The other unknown person chuckled darkly, and he pondered once more how he got into this situation?

"Gin gave us something for the emergency when something like that happened. He is drugged anyway and can't run from us. He is cute, so why don't we first have some fun."

The person said in a nonchalance voice, and now that he heard this, the end sounded in a disgusting tone. He just couldn't get what he meant. It was making his skin crawl. The feeling he got now was worse than before His instincts reacted, but he was not feeling any panic, that was a weird feeling. Whatever they would do now to him was not good, the worst part of all he couldn't move, nor get something out of him. The helplessness made him feel he wanted to scream or try to resist, but his body wasn't moving. He felt numb, and he felt eerie calm. As he felt some touch on him..

Some time skip

"Oi! What are you doing to him!"

The voice sounded familiar, but he couldn't put it, the drug still in his system as he could scream for help. He felt nothing right now. All he could feel was helplessness, disgust, and he was terrifying on the inside. His body was just not moving at all. 

"Tsk, someone found us. Let's go, but before hehe."

He felt his mouth being opened, and something forced down a pill. With this, he felt the two run away. There were three pairs of footsteps, one of them began to run away, probably to try to get them. Soon his body felt like a pain he never felt before. All that escaped was a quiet whimper that was that he managed to get out. 

"Shit, how dare they do that to my boyfriend. And they put something in his mouth. Shinichi, what should we do now? H-he is in pain."

The voiced sounded upset and more than that in a panicked state, but he stays awake as his body was beginning to be more in pain. And so he ended up unconscious...

---

First chapter written, I hope you liked it. It is my first time in writing a kaito fanfic, and hope that I didn't done any mistake. With this I hope you have a fantastic day and don't forget to vote ja ne~.