2 • Sparks

The next game we were about to play is called 'Bullspittin'

Personally, this is one of my favorite games on Wild N Out. It's hilarious watching people fall off as they attempt to keep going.

Nick announced the game and DJ D-Wreck dropped the beat. Red squad started off and the first one on was Emmanuel.

He hopped on the bull and his first word was Logical

"Oh, Logical... Uh, the way I take chicks is so diabolical, uh Alissa make my penis hair stand up every folical!" Emmanuel rapped, as he then came crashing down. Dang, he lost on the first word.

I died when I was used in his rap.

D-Wreck gave him a bell for the one word he did get and a buzzer at the end because he didn't finish the second one.

Next up was DC.

Oh jeez...

His first word was Ship

He laughed and rapped, "Uh yo girl always on a power trip, but she like to ride this dick like a ship!"

D-Wreck gave him a bell and his next word was Baby

"Wait, I can't see the damn thing!" He yelled. The crowd laughed loudly as DC rapped, "Uh, yeah! I be fucking yo ol lady, then she had my ba- oh shit!"

D-Wreck gave him the bell anyways as DC flew off the bull. I laughed as then Justina went up. Her word was Bad

"Yeah, I give the boys something they never had, like Micheal J, I'm super bad!" She rapped. Her next word was Suspicious

"I'm Malicious, yo boy called me suspicious!" She continued as she held on for dear life. Her next word was Booty

"Yeah! Unlike other chicks I got real booty, I fucked your dude, it was my duty!" She continued. At this point the crowd was yelling because she continously held on.

The final word D-Wreck gave her was Princess

"I never felt the stress, black squad cap such a mess, back down I'm the queen, you the princess!" She rapped.

I clenched my jaw. This bitch really tryna diss me right now?

Okay Justina

Okay

I walked up so I can get on the bull and the crowd cheered. I hopped on as a word popped up on the big screen.

My word was Queen

"Yeah! Like Biggie, my life was like a dream, sit down babygirl because I'm a real black Queen!" I rapped and the crowd cheered.

When I saw Justina's face, it was the funniest thing. She looked so fucking pissed it made me crack up. My next word was Cricket

"Yo, bouncing on the beat like a cricket, you boy wanted a private showing so he earned his ticket!" I continued.

I saw Con cheering for me and I smiled. Woah...

Am I catching feelings?

My final word was Lit

"I'm a badass bitch, consider me Conceited's future chick, Justina that new song was shit, but who cares because my big bro taught me how to be LIT!" I rapped.

"Aye!" Hitman yelled. The crowd cheered and screamed as the bull shook around.

But as I was gonna fall off the bull, I ended up falling in a pair of arms instead.

It so happened to be Con's... What a coincidence...

"WE GOT SOME LOVEBIRDS!" I heard Nick yell. I flipped him off as Con carried me off stage. He put me down and I blushed.

"What was that about?" Jess asked me with a playful smirk.

"I'll tell you in the dressing room." I said with a laugh as commerical break came on.

Jess and I went to my dressing room. See on the show, Nick and I get private dressing rooms. The reason is because every person who guest stars on the show gets their own dressing room. Nick has his own because he's the host. The other cast members share with a partner.

Jess came into mine because she didn't wanna deal with Justina.

I closed the door and locked it so no one can come in. Jess sat in the extra chair and I sat in mine.

"So...? Wassup with you and Cut The Beat?" Jess smirked. I felt my face heat up and I slightly started to blush. Con makes me feel good and beautiful... Like I know I just met Con but I have this very very positive feeling about him. Also, he's like Hitman's best bud.

Jess smiled and said, "Y'all would be a cute couple."

"JESS!" I yelled with a big laugh.

She smirked and I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Damn, I felt pretty for once.

Suddenly I heard a knock at the door. I looked at Jess.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Me!"

I smiled, recognizing that voice from a mile away.

"Con's here!" I whisper-yelled to Jess. She just gave me a funny stare and I giggled. I then walked and opened the door, to reveal Con. He stood in the hallway and smiled.

"Hey Alissa."

"Hey."

I saw Jess walking out the back door of my dressing room.

Damnit Jess!

"Wanna come in?" I asked, a little nervously. "Sure." He said as he followed me inside my dressing room. He sat in the chair Jess was sitting at and I sat back in mine.

"So...." I started.

Yeah, I'm terrible with guys.

"You look gorgeous." Con smiled. I smiled shyly on the outside but you better believe I was fucking screaming on the inside. I began to blush and I saw Con smile.

Before any more words could be spoken, we both leaned in.

Then before I knew it, our lips touched. My eyes felt like they were watching a galaxy. His lips were so soft and then my butt lifted off the chair and before I knew it, my thighs were on his.

Our lips moved in sync as his arms wrapped around my waist. I felt my lips form into a smile. Con put my hands around his neck as we continued kissing.

People may make fun of him because he's short, but fuck, Con knows how to kiss a woman.

Suddenly, the door opened and both of us quickly pulled away. I gaped as I saw Nick. Jesus, he scared me.

"Uh... What we're y'all doing?" He asked as he looked at both of our red faces. I pursed my lips and looked at Con, who stood silent.

"Well whatever, c'mon. We gotta go back on stage." Nick said.

I nodded and when Nick left, Con and I laughed so hard.

"C'mon, before we get yelled at."

I followed Con out my dressing room. We walked to the stage and I saw Jess smirking.

"Any tea?" She asked.

"Lots."