The Vytal Festival

Start from the beginning

Boomstick: And up next is team Dark Wolves from the Imperial Empire!

The people from the Empire cheer as team Dark Wolves come on to the arena.

These students that Vandheer have are maybe young

These students that Vandheer have are maybe young. But I can tell they are powerful as well as experience as a war veteran. The Imperial Empire know how to train their student well, making them quite dangerous.

Wiz: Alright, look like the combatants are set.

Boomstick: It's time to find out who will win this round.

(the arena)

Scar teen: Seem like we are against Beacon.

Mask teen: Aww, but I want to face a team from the Imperial not from Kingdom.

Bandage teen: Jeff, I think you need to relax.

Bang hair teen: Everyone shut it. We here to show the kingdom how they are nowhere close to the empire.

Scar teen: Indeed, from what I can tell. They are not as experienced as us.

Jeff: So what should we do?

Scar teen: Logan (the Bandage teen), I trust you take care of them.

Logan: Sure.

Logan steps toward as team MARS as well as the kingdom's citizen are confused why they sending only one person to face the entire team.

However, Logan suddenly appears in front of the leaders of team MARS. Kicking him in the stomach and sending him out of the arena with his aura destroy. The other members of team MARS were shocking seeing their leader taking out and Logan appearance.

In shock, Logan quickly taking out two members of MARS by a karate chop to the neck and a kick to the kick sending off the ground. Turn to his last member, Logan grabs his head and smash him to the ground.

He stood up as the rest of the audience stood shocked seeing one student from the Empire taking out an entire team. The only one would shock was the people from the Empire, who let out a cheer see that their Empire as destroyed them.

Boomstick: And to no one surprise the Empire take the first win!

Wiz: That's right, Boomstick. Team MARS may have third years but team Dark Wolves' experience outshine them as they have taken a far more dangerous mission.

Boomstick: Team Dark Wolves taking S rank mission all the time. Which require a veterans Huntsmen to do it. 

Wiz: Apparently, the Empire know how to train their students well. Pushing them to their absolute limit and breaking.

Boomstick: In the end. Team MARS has gone 'dark'.

Wiz: The winner of the match is team Dark Wolves.

(With Y/N P.O.V)

I smile under my mask as my Empire show how flaw the kingdom truly is. It's only a matter of time before the main event happen. Oh, Cinder... You truly think that your plan is so perfect.

Well, you're wrong and once we meet. I will destroy you.

(Ruby P.O.V)

Our team watch as team MARS was beaten by a single member of team Dark Wolves. This causes to feel a sense of dread as we may face them in the tournament.

Yang: Well, that was something.

Weiss: Something?! Team MARS was beaten by a single member from team Dark Wolves!

Ruby: Calm down Weiss. Maybe if we get lucky we won't have to face them.

Blake: Somehow, I doubt that possible.

We walking through the stands as we saw Eivana, Lone Warriors, and Y/N... Eating with his mask on?!

 Eating with his mask on?!

(Y/N P.O.V)

I have to admit, the only places I miss on Remnant are burgers and soda.

Lone Warrior: Hey can you eat with your mask on?

Y/N: Trade secret.

Eivana: You know... You going to get fat if you eat these.

Y/N: I'll train hard.

Ruby: Hi.

We turn our head to see the foolish little girl and her team walking toward us. I saw Yang glared at me as I shrug it off. Not caring about my action toward her. See have it coming when she acting like a naive child.

Lone Warrior: Good evening, team RWBY. Did you saw the match?

Ruby: Yeah, it was... Intense.

Y/N: What is your business here, child?

Yang: Hey, you can't tell your sister like that.

Y/N: Funny, because I don't have a sister. Just a naive child, who thinks she can save the world. Just by being so nice.

Yang: Why you...

Ruby: Yang, please. Listen Y/N, you don't have to act like this. You're not Vandheer Lorde.

I let out a tired sigh as this foolish never learn.

Y/N: How wrong you are. I am Vandheer Lorde, the Warrior King. And sooner or later you need to learn that the world doesn't need heroes.

I got up and left, ignoring the hot-headed fool as I receive a message from the Shredder.

Shredder: My lord, we have retrieved the artifact.

I smile under my mask as everything to going according to plan.

Y/N: Good, wait until Cinder's attack start. In the meantime, get the evidence for Shiro.