♛ .𝟖. ♛

[No One's P

[No One's P.O.V]

❝my birthday's almost here!❞ Freddie cheered, jumping up in John's and Brian's face. ❝yeah, we know.❞ Brian sighed in annoyance. ❝you're old.❞ John laughed. ❝-and you're young. But, being old means more privileges for me.❞ Freddie smiled.

❝you're not even 18, so I wouldn't say that- yet.❞ Brian roamed his eyes around the refectory. ❝well, I'm turning 17. I'm close...and I get to drive!❞ Freddie folded his arms.

❝don't you already know how to drive?❞ John questioned. ❝yeah I do, but I'm just bragging. Anyways! Oh darlings! Guess what??❞

❝hmm?❞ Both students responded in unison. ❝you both are invited to my party.❞ Freddie beamed. ❝why wouldn't we?❞ Brian lightly chuckled. The oldest student shrugged, then added, ❝it's this Saturday by the way.❞

❝I might be busy...❞ John told, making Freddie immediately frown. ❝are you kidding me??❞ Freddie eyebrows furrowed. ❝no, what I mean is that I'm busy being at your party.❞ John cracked up.

Freddie's facial expression went blank, ❝you suck. You're not even funny.❞ Then he faced Brian, ❝so...how did yesterday go??❞

Brian felt his cheeks heat up for no apparent reason, ❝well-, it went- well.❞ Freddie smirked, ❝how well? I bet you just took him to the loo and made out.❞ The curly headed student rolled his eyes, ❝no, we didn't. Unlike you who probably wants to kiss John...❞ He mumbled.

John heard what Brian said, looked at Freddie, and pursed his lips. ❝what did you say?❞ Freddie asked, squinting his eyes at Brian. ❝I said, you probably want to kiss John.❞ Brian told. ❝I do not!❞ Freddie practically yelled.

❝then quit assuming I like Roger!❞ Brian huffed. ❝I know you do! Just ask him out or something!❞ Freddie insisted. ❝I. DONT. LIKE. HIM. BUT IF I DID, I WOULDNT BE LIKE YOU AND JUST GRAB HIS HAND AND SAY: OH, ROGER. WOULD YOU GO OUT WITH ME??❞ Brian responded, frustrated.

if.❞

❝Freddie Bulsara. I really want to slap you right now.❞ Brian shut his eyes. ❝Freddie Bulsara-.❞ The oldest student mocked, ❝go ahead darling. If you hurt me, you're paying for my medical bill, and owe me a thousand pound cheque too.❞

❝you know what- actually, we have about 15 minutes to settle in class. I'm going to head up and get situated.❞ Brian motioned at the stairs, putting his backpack on his shoulders. ❝since you're going, we might as well follow you.❞ Freddie suggested.

The three high schoolers travelled up the crowded stairs and departed to their classes.

Brian strolled his way into English class, finding everyone standing up and talking to one another. He went to his desk and noticed Roger's backpack was sitting in his seat.