Just The Beginning

Hello, my name is Shannon and I'm an average teenage girl, 16 years old, just recently got my learners, average height, skinny but not really skinny, in senior year, my boyfriend and I have been broken up for about 2 weeks now, I live in Australia, I was also a massive fan of One Direction. I had been following them since their x factor days. i loved them all but had a soft spot for Harry. My life at the moment was pretty much as close as you can get to perfect. Had great friends, great family, everything was great at the moment which for me was a first. Anyway, one night i was pretty lonely because my friends dogged me and went to a party that i wasn't invited to. i didn't really wan to go the party anyway, it was just Taylah's party and she was not nice to me at all, she was the one that broke me and my boyfriend up, she was the most popular girl at our school. All the boys went on about how hot she was but they were wrong because all they saw was the make up she wore. Shewas the biggest bitch and a slut but everyone wanted to be friends with her because of popularity.I was sitting in my room at my desk on my laptop looking at my time line on twitter. Everything was all the same, One Direction updates, photos, tweets about how much people love One Direction but then i suddenly started getting mentions which was strange for me because i was lucky to have 100 follows. I looked at the mentions and it was all different people tweeting me about how good the party is and what im missing out on, then some of them started to get nasty like "hahahaha your not popular at all, you ugly little slut" and "wow.... your not atTaylah's party, you unpopular little virgin". Even my best friends were tweeting me this kind of stuff, it really hurt coming from them. I quickly closed my laptop with a loud bang.

"Is everything okay up there?" i heard my mum yell from downstairs.

"Yes im fine, no need to worry" I shouted back a bit to quickly.

"You sure darling?" mum yelled back. Man, she worried about me too much.

"Yes mum, Im fine" I shouted back trying to convince mum that i was alright.

"Whatever you say Shannon" she shouted back.

But all i was thinking about were the tweets i had received. Was what they say actually true?I can tell you now that i wasn't the most confident person and often believed what others told me.

Weeks had past and they were the most horrible weeks of my life and i hope that i never have to relive them. After Taylah's party a few weeks back, i have been bullied. I had no longer any friends at school and i constantly received hate on twitter from Taylah and her friends. For the past week i have cried myself to sleep at night. I didn't understand any of this really, half the people bullying me i didn't even know and i have done absolutely nothing to them. I have now been skipping classes and wagging school some days as i don't want to get bullied. I AM SICK OF IT! I haven't told my mum but i think tonight is the night that i do. The school has been ringing my parents and informing them that i have not been at school some days and i have been in so much trouble but really, they don't know whats going on.

Another week had past and now my parents were fully aware that i was being bullied. I have considered asking then if i was able to move schools, towns, states or possibly countries because i have always wanted to move to England. But im way to scared to ask.