-Tight-⭐️

This was request!!! From @red-tomato0606 Now, on to the one-shot!! (The reader is sorta chubby)

It was a long day at school and when I say long I mean LONG. It was 5 minutes till the bell rang and Y/N was sitting there with her chubby ass, sulking. "Come on!!" Y/N angrily shouted. The teacher payed no mind to her as she yelled and cursed a few times. The bell rang 2 minutes early, and you not wanting to be late for work,like you were every time, booked it out of the classroom right as it rang. You rode your bike as fast as you could to work,went into the store, got changed, and went to a table to get their orders. " Hello, My name is Y/N and I'll be serving you today, what would you like to drink" you politely greeted. The people at the table were and interesting bunch, by the looks of there uniforms, these were UA students. "I'll take a coke" the girl with pink skin semi-shouted cheerfully. "Same here" a guy with tape dispenser arms. "I'll take some boneless ice" said the one that looked like pikachu. "What?" Y/N was confused. "He just wants water!" She looked at Sero, "Okayyy...I'll come back with the drinks and then you can order, sounds good?" She questioned. They all nodded, so Y/N walked away with their orders. After Y/N brought there drinks, took their orders and left the group started to talk about H/C haired girl. "So, Y/N is pretty cute don't you think" Kaminari looked at everyone.