Halloween Party

"I wonder if she would know what she's doing?" 16 year old Carla wondered aloud to herself. Carla had blond hair, in a pixie cut, with blue eyes. She had an average height and an hourglass figure."Considering her experience with sex, and an intimate knowledge from many men, but no women as far as I know..." 

Her phone suddenly buzzed. The woman Carla was talking about was her other 16 year old friend, Lily. A brunette with brown eyes, and round, soft lips, which Carla had never felt, but had been so, so, close to. Her hair went down to her shoulders, and was slightly curly, but not unnaturally so. Her breasts were... attractive. As were her hips, thighs, and ass, which Carla definitely didn't spend time wondering how they felt. Definitely. Coincidentally, Lily was the one who texted. 

"What should I where to your party?" Was the text she sent, along with a few pictures of some costumes. One a witch, one a princess, one a bunny. All of them were sexy as hell, and Carla knew they would all show off skin, and have Carla reeling for weeks. However, Lily was a known goth metal head type, so Carla texted to use the witch costume for her Halloween party. 

An hour later, the party had quite a few guests, all wearing their own costumes, slutty or creepy. Almost everyone had a red cup, and those who didn't had water or soda. Most were dancing, or making out, or both. Carla was dressed up as cat, with black cat ears and a tail. Her actual clothes entailed a black crop top with a cat face on it, and some black leather pants. She was mainly making sure people didn't go into her parent's room, as they were out for the evening, and didn't want more of a mess. 

When Lily walked in, Carla's heart stopped. She was wearing a lacy black dress, which sleeves went down to her hand, stopping just short of the fingers, and her nails were painted black. The skirt puffed out, and had ruffles underneath that were also black. Her black boots went up to her thighs, and laced up. She had on bright red lipstick, and black eyeliner and eye shadow. Her already pale face was even paler, and her glasses were gone, in favor of contacts. And, to tell that she was a witch, she had on a witch's hat. 

Carla went up to Lily. 

"Wow." Carla said. 

"Is it to much?" Lily asked.

"NO! DON'T EVER CHANGE!" Carla shouted, startling others. 

"Can I show you my favorite part?" Lily asked, blushing under all the makeup. 

"Uh... yeah, sure." Carla said, letting Lily take her upstairs to her bedroom.

And as Carla closed the door behind her, Lily took note of the walls painted a dark red, and the overall cleanliness of the room. 

The two could hear the music pumping through the house, a fast dancing song, meant to get people in the mood. Lily started to move her hips in time with the beat, coming closer to Carla. Carla, gulping, also started to dance, putting her hands up, and moving her body similarly to Lily. Lily put her hands on Carla's waist, pulling in close. Carla put her arms around Lily's neck, bodies moving together, slower, only listening to each other's breath. Lily leaned down and kissed Carla, smooth and slow. Carla let it happen for a moment, then pulled away. 

"You like me?" Carla asked incredulously, almost not believing the magical moment that had just happened to her. 

"Yeah, I came here for you." Lily said, "Can I kiss you again?"

Carla, replied with her mouth, pushing up and wrapping her arms around Lily's waist, and pulling her in close. But she wanted more, she wanted to be closer. Lily, opening her mouth, wrestled with Carla's tongue for dominance that Carla won, exploring Lily's mouth eagerly. Lily's hand moved up from Carla's waist to under her crop top, to feel Carla's breast, and Lily's mouth moved from Carla's mouth down to her jaw and neck, leaving a trail of sloppy kisses. Carla gasped, and blushed hard. She then led them to her bed, taking off her crop top, leaving her in a black bra and tight leather pants. Lily's hat was long discarded, but Carla zipped down her dress, leaving it loose, but not fully off. Carla hitched the skirt up, noticing the underwear Lily was wearing. 

"A thong? Are you trying to drive me crazy?" Carla growled seductively. Pulling the dress down so it would expose her perfect bust, she started sucking on the delicate skin, turning it a blueish purple color.

"I was hoping to, hah, bend over, uh, at some point." Lily replied back, teasing Carla. 

"We can arrange something like that." Carla said, flipping Lily over, ass in the air. Carla pulled the thong down. "Is this okay?"

"Why are you getting cold feet now? Just do, Ahm, it!" Lily said, getting impatient. 

Carla was happy to oblige, and, spreading Lily's soft cheeks and inserted her tongue in Lily's asshole. Lily moaned, loud that Carla clamped a hand over Lily's mouth, although it was unlikely the rest of the party could hear them. Lily started sucking on Carla's fingers, coating them in saliva. Carla took her slicked fingers and rubbed at Lily's clit whilst still eating her out. Lily was making lewd and lavish noises, all for Carla, and only for Carla. 

"I think I'm gonna...!" Before finishing her cry, Lily came all over Carla's skillful fingers, cum running down her thighs. Carla pulled out of Lily to give a kiss, this time letting Lily win. They shared a smile, before Lily smirked.

"My turn." Was all she said before pulling off Carla's bra and fully taking off her own dress and boots. 

Lily sucked on Carla's nipple, while her fingers went down into Carla's pants and rubbed at her vagina through her soaked panties. Carla pushed her pants down with a whine, bucking her hips into Lily's hand. Lily smirked against the boob, looking up.

"Eager, aren't we?" She asked, as if she wasn't just begging for the same thing five minutes ago. 

"Ah... Just shut up and, urgh, do it!" Carla begged, not trying to cover up her shame. 

Lily wanted to give Carla what she wanted, so she put one digit in Carla's pussy. Carla couldn't control the noise she made then. When Carla was ready, Lily added another digit, and started thrusting. Carla kissed Lily as she got closer and closer to her edge. 

"Lily! I'm..." Carla shouted, before going over the edge and cumming on Lily's fingers. 

The two collapsed, holding hands. 

"Lily?" Carla asked, as she was drifting off.

"Yes Carla?" Lily said.

"Are we dating now?" 

"Yeah."

"Cool. You really know what you're doing."

"Thanks. You too." Lily said, laughing. She turned to look at her new girlfriend, who had now fallen asleep. "Goodnight darling."