52. ➵ start a revolution

Zacznij od początku

Jordan's theme - Watch Me Shine

credits to the creator.

THIRTY seconds into the song, Jordan walked out with all the confidence in the world. She is ready to be back as Jordan Lita. No one knew this would happen, but it was talked about. The crowd erupted, as soon as they saw the old wrestling attire on, they knew Jordan Lita was back. The sounds of the crowds made Jordan smile.

She does her old entrance that felt natural to her. At the top, she suede her hips back and forth. Then, she did a spun her butt out. She bend down to her ankle and slid up to face the crowd. She had the biggest smirk on her face. She walked to the ring, but stopped to do a bella roll. She did a flip to the apron and climb to the top of the turnbuckles. With that, she flipped on to the rope to land on split. She winked.

After she finished, she looked her opponent and she was unimpressed by her. Yes, she seen some of Penelope before, but she was in character. She is the badass that won't back down from any fight, but once you call her something she is not, you are in for a war. She grabbed the microphone out of Penelope's hand.

"Now, I know for the fact I am no bitch. I am the badass reina you've ever seen. I am not here to play these little games. I promise you that the ass whopping you are about to get will be the action you ever get for while." Penelope rolled her eyes.

"See I know, I worked for another company, but the thing is that I am became badder and it made me crave this type wrestling more than usually. I am going to wipe the floor with your broken nose and your teeth are going to be gone." She throws the mic and takes off her jacket. She looks at her opponent and she is ready for the war.

Penelope Ford vs. Jordan Lita

THE match was filled with high-flying and hard hitting. She knew this was the match she wanted to have as her comeback to the wrestling world.

The moves she was taught through Brian Kendrick and every single person she trained with. She knew this meant war with her old job and her husband.

Did she care in the moment? No. Not one bit.

She rose to the top of the rope and she was going to try for 450 splash, but Penelope had another idea. She went for a spanish fly, but Jordan countered it to a flying codebreaker.

The entire match was filled of "holy shit" and "this is wrestling." Jordan and Penelope knew that this was going to put a stop into this wwe myth of women's wrestling.

Jordan ended up winning the match. She cleared made a statement with that match. She feels good that she made a good decision.

BACKSTAGE, she felt welcomed

BACKSTAGE, she felt welcomed. Seeing how close everyone is and how they wanted to write their own wrestling history, it meant this is what she wanted to do. Seeing her best friends, it made feel like home.

She hugged each of them one by one. She had a little conversation with each of them. It meant the world that they were going to their own thing.

"Cody, thank you. I honestly feel good about this." she says with so much gratitude.

"You think I would do this and ask you to come? Cause man, you are one of the perfect example of we want for the women's division. Just so you, we aren't going to give special treatment. You have earn everything." Cody says getting ready for his match.

"I know. This is where I want to be. So, go kill it out there and don't beat up your brother too badly." she says as they hugged and she walked away.

Throughout the night, she was watching double or nothing as a fan. She went on helping if they need it. She even was doing some producer stuff for them. What she didn't expected was to see her husband's best friend that also left wwe to be back. Jon Moxley was here.

"HOLY shit

"HOLY shit. It is fucking Jon!" she says happy, but nervous. Both of them left the company that they met their friends and significant others.

She knew this meant that she was going home to some anger. Seth might be happy for her, but Jon, it could be saying. He could say one thing, but mean another one.

This was only the beginning.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════
jordan's outfit
made by me

sorry, that was only photo the website had on all elite wrestling

hope y'all like

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════
I know some of you said to keep her in wwe, but i kinda like how she left just like jon cause then it gives the story more twist and turns.

besides, her contract will only be for a year. So, she will go to wwe. After chapter 55, it will be a year later.

I have decided chapter 65 will be end of the story cause I feel like Jordan and Seth have everything they need. I will definitely miss these characters, but trust me, she got more stories in her.