chapter1

Shyla pov

I was at home in the living room watching tv my little sister was here and my mom boyfriend. He is very weird like he be staring at me licking his lips and smirking but i just brush it off. Right now my mama was at work and he was here with my lil sister and i.    Bout 20 min passed and i got up and went to my room and layed down like 10 min passed and i heard my door open.

"Who is there" i asked "me" shawn said and he locked the door which really confused me. "What do you want" i asked as he sat on the end of my bed "come here" he said i got up and sat next to him and he just looked then out of no where he kissed me then i pushed him off. He grabbed my throat harsh and roughly kiss me i kept tryin to push him off but with my strength he didnt go any where.

He started to pull my shorts down and and i stared to squirm around "keep the fuck still bitch" he said. I started to scream very loud with everything in me. I kept trying to get out his hold then he slapped me. Once he got my shorts down he pulled his tool out and rammed inside of me. He kept going for an whole hour "you bet not tell nobody or ima fuck you up"  he said "do you here me he yelled" "yes" i said then he left.

While i was getting my clothes to take a bath my phone called it was my friend jasmine "hello" i said "girl come to this party with me" she said "i dont think so" "please i will buy you food" she said "fine" i said took a bath and did my hygiene stuff and put on this👇

{At the club}

We walked in and it was pack we went up to the bar to get some drinks and then we heard our song twerk by city girls and cardi b, i went to the dance flo and started throwing that ass back and jas was hyping me up. When i was done a boy walked over to tell us that someone wanted me in the vip section. I went up there and it was this fine as boy.

 I went up there and it was this fine as boy

Sev pov

We was drinking and then i seen this fine ass girl twerking and another girl hyping her up i sent one of the niggas to go get her.

Shyla pov
I went up there "whats yo name ma" he asked "i dont tell strangers my name" i said "well lemme get yo  number so we could get to know each other" he said "maybe next time when i see you" i said "bett"he said "well bye see you later" i said then told my friend i was leaving.

{At home}

I went inside took a bath and ko.