He's A Playboy But He's Pretty Smart

Start from the beginning

Haechan shook his head and continued eating his now... sixth cotton candy.

Haechan didn't really buy anything, all of it was paid by Mark including the ten cotton candies that Haechan took. Mark didn't know why he' spending so much money for a boy and moreover, trying to win this certain boy's heart when he can just look for another toy. That's a mystery that Mark himself can't solve but maybe it's because he's the first one who turned him down.

"So, I'm gonna go head to class now, let's meet again later." Mark points at his classroom and Haechan giggles

"I'm your seatmate, remember?" Mark realizes his mistake and his ears turned red in embarrassment 

"O-Oh..." That was the only word Mark can utter before Haechan drags him somewhere

"The bell's about to ring! Run faster!" Mark realizes and decided to run faster as he outrun Haechan.

The both of them got in the classroom a minute and their teacher and classmates looked at them in shock and disbelief. They misunderstood the situation because it's not everyday when you see two of your classmates, one is a fluff boy and a playboy going in the room panting with their hair messed up and holding hands.

They bowed and silently went to their seat. Some were angry at Mark while the others were praying for Haechan's innocence. Some students from the other class might hear this gossip later on and be jealous of Haechan but their own class will not be like that. They are Haechan's guardians 24/7. 

"The project that was assigned for you to do with a pair will be revised today and the progress will be sent to me via email. No progress, minus ten points." Some of the students got pale and some shuddered at the scary announcement by there once kind teacher.

The teacher smiles at the class and said, "Alright, good luck to everyone. Fighting!" Their teacher encourages them and raises her fist high. The students started talking to their partners about their

"Okay so what should we write about?" Haechan asks Mark while tapping the paper with his pencil.

Mark stares at him while thinking of a problem with a tangible solution.

"How about pollution?" Haechan adds but Mark sniffs and shook his head.

"That's too plain and boring." Mark tells him and gently, Haechan puts the pencil down.

"Well then, do you have a better idea?" Haechan asks him with confidence.

"How about we make the topic about using renewable resources as the main source of eletricity while keeping the sustainable development of the society and nature?" Haechan was in a state of shock with what he just heard

"O-Okay..." Haechan agrees as he writes everything Mark dictates him.

***

"So how's your project planning with Mark?" Taeyong asked him.

The group of friends; Taeyong, Jungwoo, Ten and Haechan are currently having a video call because they simply kiss each other and had the urge to gossip and all.

"Oh my Gosh, I hope he didn't cause you any trouble." Jungwoo adds and Taeying agrees with him.

"So how was it?" Ten asks

Haechan snuggles with his big teddy bear and looks at the camera.

"Earlier, I received an email from our teacher about our revised one and she said that it was the best topic among the whole class and he's the one who thought of it... I kinda just wrote everything he dictates me." Haechan scratched his neck in embarrassment and the older ones looked at him in disbelief?

"Mark thought of it?!" Taeyong shrieks

Haechan nods

"I have to admit... He's a playboy but he's pretty smart."