Part One

<Deku's POV>
Me and Uraraka are walking back to the dorms together both of our arms lined with bags. "3rd day of freedom, it feels so good to just go out and be able to buy groceries. Not having to worry about homework or deadlines, the freedom is amazing!" I say out loud. "Congrats, you've just jinxed us," she says with a smile. We laugh and as we turn the corner hear a woman scream, we both have our Provisional Hero License so instantly we both drop our bags and follow the sound of screaming. And less than 300 feet in front of us we see a lady being chased by a man with gloves. Me and Uraraka both rush into battle, both of us just trying to hold the villain back before the pros get there. As a shocker to both of us, the villain goes more on the defensive barley missing my arm many times. After about 4 minutes of us holding the villain back, a Pro Hero shows up. Being distracted by the hero's arrival I lower my guard and the villain manages to smack me square across my face, shocked I jump back and allow the pros to take care of the villain from there. I manage to catch up with Uraraka who is already walking back to our bags. "Hey wait up!" I yell out to her, she whips around and practically shouts "Are you ok??"
"Yeah just shocked" I reply as calmly as possible. "Did you figure out what the villain's quirk was?" "No, they went more on the defensive and didn't really attack, what about you are you ok?" I ask her "I'm fine thanks!" She reply's cheerfully. We walk back to the dorm as nothing happened. Back at the dorm we say goodbye and go to our respective dorms. Putting the food I bought away I walk back to my dorm and get into my Pajamas. I was so tired from the attack that I decided to skip dinner and go to sleep.

My alarm goes off and I go to reach to turn it off when something hits my arm, thinking it's a bug I go to slap it away, wait, hair? When did my hair grow? Now more awake and confused I walk to my mirror and-! Long hair and um... This can't be happening, I pinch my self to make sure and, yep felt that. After a few deep breaths, I come to the conclusion I should go see Recovery Girl. But I don't want anyone to see me like this, just as I think that I get an idea. "Ok, I'm bound to have a hoodie somewhere right?" I whisper to myself. After looking for a bit I find an All Might hoodie. "This will work perfectly!" I somehow managed to stuff all my hair into the hoodie after 5 minutes of failed attempts, "Ok, just avoid any conversations" I tell myself repeatedly. I slowly open the door and walk downstairs to the common room, unluckily for me I see Mina, Jiro, Iida, Todoroki, Momo, and Kaminari all there talking. 'Great' I think to myself. " Oh, Hi Midorya!" Mina calls out to me. " Hi guys, I would stay and talk but I have to go, and get something from the store so I'll be back. BYE!" I say as a practically run out of the dorms. I walk to Recovery Girls room shaking in every step, eventually, I reach her room and walk in. She turns to me "Hi, did you break another bone? We talked about this." She says "Um, no I'm here for another reason," I say as I pull back the hood revealing my long hair. "Oh, this is new. Hmm, could you take off your hoodie?" I comply. "Ok, I would like to run a couple of tests to see if it is permanent or not, if it has any other effects on you stuff like that. Is that ok with you?" She asks "Um yeah, sure"
-————Time Skip Cuz I'm Lazy————-
"Ok, so what I've gathered is that, the quirk isn't permanent and will only last around 8-9 weeks." Recovery Girl tells me with a smile "Well 9 weeks is better than forever" I sigh. "Wait should I tell class 1A?" I ask, "It would be easier for you to tell your class and I can tell the staff so then the break is over they will be aware." "Ok sounds good," I say with a smile " Thank you!" I add as I leave her room and start walking back to the dorms.
_____________________________________
Yes the title isn't creative but I'm not creative sooo get over it 😂
I'm not going to add a picture to any of my chapters cuz I'm lazy (srry)
Word Count: Who Cares