Part 2||Namjoon

"Alright listen up! I'm Mr. y/n and I'm going to be teaching y'all calculus this year. It'd be better if we get along or else"

I closed my eyes and facepalmed. Not this, he's so cringy.

"Let's get this over with. We're going to nominate class presidents. Fill out the name of the nominated and that's all I need."

He handed me the paper and awkwardly winked. "Thanks... Mr. ah... y/n"

I looked back at Jin but he was already looking at me. "I'm voting for you" I mouthed. He frantically waved his hands with a horror struck face. Too late now I smiled smugly. That's for calling me 'cute'.

Mr y/n started to recollect the slips of paper and began to tally the votes, "18 votes for Kim Namjoon... 1 for Kim Seokjin-"

I flashed him my smug smile-

"And 1 for y/n"

And my smug smile turned to scrunching my nose.

"y/n, please turn around."

And blushed a little from embarrassment.

"And congratulations to Kim Namjoon being the class prez with 18 votes. Everybody give him a square of applause!" The class froze up and I gave another inner sigh. I began to clap and form a square. Thankfully, everyone else started clapping with me, and Namjoon got up and bowed.

"Thank you everyone, I'll try my best this year. Thank you again" and he finished with a confident smile.

Aw he's a big try hard.

"Now that we got that out of the way, let's start with class. This year, I'm going to direct the class less from me and for every single individual to work together" He pauses to wink at me. "We're going to have the computer select your groups. No single person should be taking all the work or it'll be an automatic 0"

The atmosphere in the room turned to a slight mumble. I could tell, everyone, including me, that we were all very nervous. Group work all semester? I-

"I'm going to start reading off the groups, please pay attention, and sit together when you have found each other."

I looked around the room. Seokjin's group consists of the popular people- the gossipy girls and the 'bad boys'. Seokjin seems really genuine but popular people are sketch-

"Kim Namjoon, y/n, and Min Yoongi"

Namjoon and I stared at each other, and locked eye contact. He gave me a warm smile, and then we both directed our view to Yoongi. Yoongi- sigh, - Yoongi was still sleeping.

We walked over to Yoongi, who was sitting next to the wall essentially, and Namjoon nudged his shoulders. "Yoongi... you have to wake up."

He stirred a little but didn't wake up. Joon glanced quickly at me, then whispered something to Yoongi.

Gee, people love keeping secrets from me.

Nevertheless, yoongi's eyes flashed open, and his relaxed posture shot to a straightened to a posture of a KIm Namjoon, and shouted "Here!"

He looked around and realized that we weren't taking attendance and blushed. I giggled a little bit and he reddened even more.

Joon coughed and said, "Were in a group for this semester, Yoongi. You, me and Y/n"

Yoongi groaned and I honestly felt the same.

The teacher clapped to get our attentions then said, " we're going to take it slow for this year, so get to know each other for today's class."

I looked over my shoulder and saw Seokjin. He was in a group with two girls- seems to be trying to flirt with him. He smiled weakly when he saw me, and mouthed, you good?

I smiled back and turned back to my group.

Namjoon said, "ah... We can start with introductions. I'm Kim Namjoon, as you probably know." He nervously laughed. I tried to smile as well, I could tell Namjoon struggles a bit trying to communicate with us. He gestured his hand at me, but didn't make eye contact. His cheeks seemed a bit red... was he blushing?

Am I really that hot?

"I'm y/n, and just transferred. Pleasure to meet you guys!" I said, and gave a small bow.

Yoongi looked around and realized he was the last in our group. "I'm really tired but-"

I couldn't refrain myself, and blurred out, "Hey tired, what's up."

Yoongi's face scrunched up and he looked back at the wall. "Hey... that's not what you should say to an upperclassmen."

I immediately regretted making the joke. "Sorry... Yoongi?"

He took a deep breath and turned back to us. "Yes, Min Yoongi and I've been to this damn school for 11 years."

Joon comforted him and rubbed his back. "He's, He's a true veteran."

Just then, Our teacher walked back over to see how we're doing. "Making friends?" He looked at me specifically.

"Yeeessss" I stretched it out.

Namjoon gave a polite nod and gave me a concerned look.

"Good, good."

We made a little bit more small talk, then the bell suddenly rang and we all gathered our stuff and headed to our next class. Namjoon grabbed my arm, and said to me, "meet me in the halls."

I nodded. Maybe class president has some wisdom to bestow upon me. oR mAyBe he lIkEs me. I grinned to myself. I'm a big idiot sometimes for thinking these things.

Jin walked over to me and quickly said, "I can't lead you to English class- I have to go to the nurse, Ill meet you after, go find

I gathered myself, and met joon outside the classroom. "What's up?"

He ran his hand to the back of his head. "Y/n... is the teacher harassing you?"

My lungs filled up and busted out laughter. " I-, NO-" I was laughing way too hard and couldn't form a full sentence. Soon my eyes also began to fill up with ecstatic tears.

In this short time, Namjoons face went from concerned to complete anxiousness. "Y/n did I bust you a vein..?!?!?!?!?"

When I finally calmed down I finally managed to say, "He's my daddy"

Joon gasped and covered his mouth. "You- You dont mean... like a sugar father?"

I nearly died laughing again. "No- just a father, daddy is just what I call him haha."

He froze up, his mind seems to be rewinding back to class and dad embarrassing me.

"You know... Mr. y/n? I'm y/n y/n."

"Wot."

I giggled and playfully punched him. "Class president, thank you for looking after me, I appreciate it. You would have saved a girl if I was really stuck in that system."

Joon's complexion changed to a more cheerful one. "Of course, of course y/n"

RING RING DA DING BA BING

I blushed in embarrassment. "Ah- Joon, can I call you that?"

"Always, I mean definitely haha"

"Do you know where english class is?"

"That's your next class?"

"Yep."

His face lit up. "That's mine too! I'll lead you there."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

softie joon in the house